Savannakhet Thai Consulate. Nice Warning.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
xvisa,P20run,P20,P281,P29-page-001.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D9b62J18Ub.jpg

The message is certainly crystal clear, everyone has been warned. Now just wait for the smart guys out there to find a new way around the back-to-back border runs. My guess is the language schools will be full to brimming over with new students.

with new...

The message is certainly crystal clear, everyone has been warned. Now just wait for the smart guys out there to find a new way around the back-to-back border runs. My guess is the language schools will be full to brimming over with new students.

...teachers.

I can not fathom how the agencies that supply teachers to Surin can actually stay in existence as those teachers do not have / have never had a Non-B visa for employment.

Does that mean Anubarnsurin is going to lose all 60 odd ELTs before too long?

Not if they supply/organise the required visa and work permits.

It involves paperwork for Labour office and a trip to Savanaket for a 3 month 'B', then getting WP, then yearly extensions from then on. Savenaket check the correct qualifications are held before issuance of visa BTW. That's what I did.

Sorry too many 'thens' in one sentence!!!

a 3-month 'B'...

Not if they supply/organise the required visa and work permits.

It involves paperwork for Labour office and a trip to Savanaket for a 3 month 'B', then getting WP, then yearly extensions from then on. Savenaket check the correct qualifications are held before issuance of visa BTW. That's what I did.

Sorry too many 'thens' in one sentence!!!

...then a 3-month 'work permit' ?
Or do they provide you with a one year work permit in advance of a one year Non-B visa ?

Isn't your contract to work a one-year contract ?

Yes contract is one year and usually same term as WP. I'm on my 3rd one,

Last edited:
Back