septic tank

whoppr78

I guess I need a new septic tank because they dumped tons of land on it and now the water won't go down.I want to dig it up and see if pipes clogged or a break but they say it's old and they need new one.In the old days before me I'm sure they would fix some how but now it's just buy a new one.All this land they put around house to keep the water out has turned into a nightmare.This is a story or rant, I'm basically venting to the forum my troubles.I'm sure you old timers have same experiences and many more.

I guess I need a new septic tank because they dumped tons of land on it and now the water won't go down.I want to dig it up and see if pipes clogged or a break but they say it's old and they need new one.In the old days before me I'm sure they would fix some how but now it's just buy a new one.All this land they put around house to keep the water out has turned into a nightmare.This is a story or rant, I'm basically venting to the forum my troubles.I'm sure you old timers have same experiences and many more.

You are not alone Whop. If it makes you feel any better the beautiful Central Plaza in Ubon will at some point have it very own moat. Sure as eggs are eggs. Also the landfill has used soil from government land so it effectively been stolen after paying farmers funds for something they don't own! FFS

Don't ya just love Thailand! 5555 Jump_DroolJump_DroolJump_Drool

Back