shop outfitter supplies

Den54

Hi All,
We are building a new shop, and someone mentioned a supplier for shelving, counters etc. in Surin. It is named Asia Krung Yen, apologies for spelling. I have looked on google with no success. I would be very grateful if anyone knows the shop, and can give me its location. Also, the same for a roller shutter door supplier,
many thanks in anticipation for any assistance.

I have no idea to contact in your area or Surin. What I do know in 2012 we relocated from Chiangmai to Kap Choeng. Shorty after we arrived my wife went out and located a shop house on the main drag. So set up a restaurant/coffee shop and ice cold beer. She also set up a Thai Pottery shop. Thai pottery is heavy she had some setting on the floor. She contacted a local craftsman and explain what she needed. He built her 4 units 20 foot long 3 foot in depth 8 foot high with 4 shelfs. It took 4 men to cary 1 into the shophouse. BTW I did supply the beer. She made a fortune from the pottery. We have 2 on our farm the other 2 she gave to good friend next door our shop.

Hi All,
We are building a new shop, and someone mentioned a supplier for shelving, counters etc. in Surin. It is named Asia Krung Yen, apologies for spelling. I have looked on google with no success. I would be very grateful if anyone knows the shop, and can give me its location. Also, the same for a roller shutter door supplier,
many thanks in anticipation for any assistance.
DEN
Maybe you would like to introduce yourself in the Intro section as its a good way to learn about the type of hoodlums here. They might be able to help you or at worse, make you smile!°°!!!!

Sorry I typed it in to Google in Thai and found no reference. But the Business name does make sense though. You did well. Asian Cool Cooking.
Ask your Mrs if this means anything to her เอเชียปรุงอาหารเย็น. Maybe someone can search Facebook with that phrase. As I don't venture there.

Back