Shovels.

robjak

Surin Dinosaur
Do you know anywhere in Surin that sells shovels? I want a ballast shovel or coal shovel
I looked in home pro but they didn't have any.

I bought one two years ago in IQ Surin. That was the time my workers abandoned me and the rice harvester dumped all my rice on the road. Indelible memory that one.

Why on earth would you want a shovel, Rob?
Feel sorry for sister in law yorky. She's got rice drying outside our house and when the black clouds came over it was panic stations. They were using a metal dish to put the rice into a 5 litre paint bucket then into a sack. Don't worry I have no intentions of using it haha.
The wife's brother was nowhere to be seen.

Feel sorry for sister in law yorky. She's got rice drying outside our house and when the black clouds came over it was panic stations. They were using a metal dish to put the rice into a 5 litre paint bucket then into a sack. Don't worry I have no intentions of using it haha.
The wife's brother was nowhere to be seen.

Oh my god Robjak :eek::eek::eek::eek:. You think if you buy the appropriate tool they are going to use it. I told you already I bought that tool for that purpose. Do you think the family has EVER! used it.
Never ! They would rather use a plate. I would bet a shilling they don't use your shovel either.

Oh my god Robjak :eek::eek::eek::eek:. You think if you buy the appropriate tool they are going to use it. I told you already I bought that tool for that purpose. Do you think the family has EVER! used it.
Never ! They would rather use a plate. I would bet a shilling they don't use your shovel either.
Haha I know. I just told nat I will get them one but they will never use it. What does farrang know.

They've managed to fukk things up for many years without our assistance.
it's been done like that for years and years so it's the best way.
My spade disappeared 5 days ago but I haven't seen anybody using it for the rice,

I have never seen a decent shovel in Thailand.
Those fukking teaspoons they use are as useful as tits on a boar.
There will be some fit for purpose tooling in my sea container.

What do you expect for a 100 baht a throw? A frigging Rolls Royce? That said, my 2 shovels are still going strong after 4 years - bloody good value for money if you ask me.

What do you expect for a 100 baht a throw? A frigging Rolls Royce? That said, my 2 shovels are still going strong after 4 years - bloody good value for money if you ask me.
True NM but, If you want to spend all day digging a hole, they are perfect.
MMMMM, that sounds like the Thai way.:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::oops:

My shovels are pretty good at moving this stuff .................................... 2 cube of each sand and gravel.

20161121_161934.jpg

You can even see the 2 shovels by the wheel barrow, different styles.

Back