Siriya park

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
A new attraction in Prakhonchai. SIRIYA WATER PARK.

Situate approx 4kms west of Prakhonchai on the Nang Rong/Korat road (24)

Great especially for kids with sliders etc. Admission 80baht, 50 baht for small kids.

Food and beverages are available on site.

HOWEVER

Parents or other adults (not swimming) wishing to supervise their young children are required to pay the same admission price of 80baht as those swimming.!!!WTF1

Makes the price of a Leo whilst waiting very expensive!

Many disgruntled parents there yesterday, waiting outside, who flatly refused to pay just to go in and watch their kids swim!

You should of seized the moment and sold cold drinks at 7-11 prices to the parents.Chokdee5

That's the same as the one in Lamduan. You have to pay 80 baht to get in even if you are only watching your child.

They just can't help it. Absolute greed.

Is it double price for farang kids ??

That's the same as the one in Lamduan. You have to pay 80 baht to get in even if you are only watching your child.

Whereabouts in Lamduan is the park Joe? Even if I have to pay it will give my kids something to do for the day and to stop them driving me mad. I am closer to Lamduan than Prakon Chai.
Thanks.

Whereabouts in Lamduan is the park Joe? Even if I have to pay it will give my kids something to do for the day and to stop them driving me mad. I am closer to Lamduan than Prakon Chai.
Thanks.
It is on the main road 2077 before you get to Lamduan coming from Surin. On the left. It is 60 baht for kids and 80 baht for adults. Good food and beer also.

Well I guess I'd just bring along my swimsuit then and join the kids in the pool and have some fun. Maybe pee in the pool before I got out. :) CANNONBALL!!!!!

A new attraction in Prakhonchai. SIRIYA WATER PARK.

Situate approx 4kms west of Prakhonchai on the Nang Rong/Korat road (24)

Great especially for kids with sliders etc. Admission 80baht, 50 baht for small kids.

Food and beverages are available on site.

HOWEVER

Parents or other adults (not swimming) wishing to supervise their young children are required to pay the same admission price of 80baht as those swimming.!!!WTF1

Makes the price of a Leo whilst waiting very expensive!

Many disgruntled parents there yesterday, waiting outside, who flatly refused to pay just to go in and watch their kids swim!
Maybe that's what the word admission means mate to pay the 80 baht to enter , if not how could they monitor people who swim and don't swim .
It looks a great place for that area and I think 80 B is a great price swimming to just enjoying all the other things on offer ,food drinks and so on .
There should be more of these type of leisure projects in this North East part of Thailand .

It is on the main road 2077 before you get to Lamduan coming from Surin. On the left. It is 60 baht for kids and 80 baht for adults. Good food and beer also.
Also looks great and again very cheap admission 80 B .
Might head down there this weekend .

Anyone been to the Prakhonchai one recently? I might take my little one's when I am home next.

Cheers

Rattanaburi has a new Water park

16939630_1256037447823929_6556181215417550876_n.jpg

17155725_1256037444490596_3420570903685843073_n.jpg

17022421_1256037451157262_5110060749271665463_n.jpg

I have rode past it loads of times but haven't been in there yet

I have read .....

Water Park at Rattanaburi is Open every day.
From 09.00-20.00 pm.
Rates in the water park: Adult 100 baht, 80 baht

Inside the water park has a bathroom in a restaurant, and a variety of drinks.
Steak , pizza , somtum , meatballs , ice cream smoothie juice and more.

Swimming Pool Salt System Standard clean and safe, gentle to the skin and hair is a large pool size double wide is 33 x33 Square Meters Deep, 130 cm. Can get people to use the service more than 300 people with the employees and security around the area.

Basic swimming training:
A charge of 1,000 baht, 2 hours a day over 5 days.
Monday-Friday 16.00 pm-18.00 pm.

Catering for Seminar , conference , Weddings and more

Water Park Ratana Buri Park 414 among 12 ratana buri. Ratana Buri. Ratana Buri page. Surin. 32130 call. 044, 599, 570, 088, 517, 8216

The Map https://goo.gl/maps/SqYsoFB4Mwn

Brilliant!! Anyone been to the Prakhonchai one recently??!!

Not been, last I heard was that (like many things Thai) the novelty had worn off and it was getting little use.

Perhaps the school holidays will prove to be different.

Back