Sisaket Aquarium

Agreed, I took some of the ''Village People'' & Kids (14 in a Pick-Up) there last month.

Good Parking, cheap entrance fees, nice layout and cool inside too.
We also went to the small zoo park in Sisaket which cost another 20 baht per person lol.

Had a really nice late lunch on the way back (950 Baht for 14 people !!)

All in all a really good day out and the kids loved the fish, both in the aquarium and on the table :)

Cheers, MH

Agreed, I took some of the ''Village People'' & Kids (14 in a Pick-Up) there last month.

Good Parking, cheap entrance fees, nice layout and cool inside too.
We also went to the small zoo park in Sisaket which cost another 20 baht per person lol.

Had a really nice late lunch on the way back (950 Baht for 14 people !!)

All in all a really good day out and the kids loved the fish, both in the aquarium and on the table :)

Cheers, MH
Is it very small ??

From the size of it, is looks small, But so does Rayong Aquarium. Is it the same design inside ?

It is quite small, particularly when compared with Siam Paragon Aquarium :) However for the Village kids who have never seen such things, it was a great day out for them. Layout is quite good and you can sit in aircon and watch the ''big tank' while the kids run around all the other stuff.

Cheers, MH

Yesterday we went to the Sisaket Aquarium brilliant great super ,sea fish and fresh water fish from Thailand and South America .
30 baht for adults , great value two tunnels very good lay-out 10 out of 10 !
ThumbUp6

Yesterday I went to the aquarium with my kids and the kids of my wife's sister. A very nice aquarium, much better than the Sisaket zoo. The park of the zoo is nice, but the animals are in small concrete cage.. The worst zoo I ever seen.

Some pics of the aquarium:

Nice photo's

Its a good place to take the kids and the Zoo is fairly nearby too.

Watch out for the annual MotorBike Party Weekend.( I hear the Surin Tea-time barhopping Bikers regularly attend)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back