Sisaket has the lowest percentage in Isaan

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
I am not entirely sure why but Sisaket scored Red along with Surin but Sisaket had a lower percentage.
I am convinced that the worst is behind us.FB_IMG_1669639369529.jpg

I'm lost! Smallest percentage of what? Girls with small tits?

Even without Rice's explanation, I could see that the chart related to tourism/visitors.

I can confirm that none of the Sisaket girls that I have experienced (as lovely as they are) were not large titted.

Even without Rice's explanation, I could see that the chart related to tourism/visitors.

I can confirm that none of the Sisaket girls that I have experienced (as lovely as they are) were not large titted.
You've not been to the 'Stand by' bar, then. That's all I'm going to say on this matter!!!

LOL. The small tits theory is a good one though. As I also think Buri ram has better tits then Surin. Its the ratio of tourism revival after Covid. At least that's what I think it says.
How they have measured it , I have no idea.
By the mouthfull, hand/s full or, the wrap around method ;) ;;bad simle;;:):rolleyes:, i'll leave the last one to your imagination,:p

As confusing as the graph, by using
the double negative you are saying all were well endowed?

Bugger! I should read what I have written before posting!

Let's be unequivocal about this.....none of the Sisaket girls, that I have experienced, had big knockers....:grinning:
My first Thai lady friend was on Koh Samui in 2001/2.
Nice lass and weeeell endowed, 36 D cup-huge.
BTW, her name was Nom---I sh*t you not :p :p

My first Thai lady friend was on Koh Samui in 2001/2.
Nice lass and weeeell endowed, 36 D cup-huge.
BTW, her name was Nom---I sh*t you not :p :p

@FERRET ...you do understand that name would not appear on her ID card? :)

Nicknames are often attributed for obvious reasons (as in this case), others for opposite reasons, like the 4 ft 4 in girl called "Yai".

@FERRET ...you do understand that name would not appear on her ID card? :)

Nicknames are often attributed for obvious reasons (as in this case), others for opposite reasons, like the 4 ft 4 in girl called "Yai".
Regardless, a good time was had by all :p :p .P.S: she had not a hair on her body below her head, even her eyebrows were tottooed on----YUM.
In Aus, the same reverse options are the used--a red head is called blue, tall buggers= stumpy and, smaller than average people are, lofty or streatch.

Back