Sisaket's Central under construction

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
A lot of changes to Sisaket in the decade I have been familiar with it and finally we are getting that symbol of modern prosperity... the shopping mall.

We are currently served by a department store that like HomeOne needs to lay off the 50% of staff that hides behind displays facebooking.

The new mall is being built near Isuzu dealership on the Kanteralack Rd.
FB_IMG_1674776724406.jpg

During my time in Sisaket, I've heard Robinson were building next to Makro, down the road from BigC and now here. The site doesn't look very big for a Robinson & car park.
What makes you think that is what is going up there??..??

If you are wondering what the Thai text says, its only the location. Tambon South city. Sisaket.

During my time in Sisaket, I've heard Robinson were building next to Makro, down the road from BigC and now here. The site doesn't look very big for a Robinson & car park.
What makes you think that is what is going up there??..??

A post on Sisaket Today FB page. Well received with photo and location. Fair enough FB posts may be full of shit. I assumed it to be true.

****Breaking News****
From a new post on FB Sisaket Today

The site being developed by Central group is for a Thaiwatsadu building material shop. All the conjecture on Robinsons and not having to go to Ubon to shop were for not. I apologize for passing false information on.

Back