Sit in restaraunt

alanthebuilder

Administrator
If your driving though town towards buriram not far from
The police station you will see a red shrine temple on the left turn there and on the left 50 or so yards down that road you will see sit in restaraunt .
You can sit inside or out there's also parking .
Great Thai food . The green curry with roti was real
Good as was the white snapper / they also do Thai stle breakfast before 11 am
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421347.954254.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421425.337179.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421440.505530.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421458.685149.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421482.338596.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421500.230086.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421528.664616.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421549.070917.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373421570.883929.jpg
Very clean and nice food , passed all list Mike :)

Sit In Restaurant - unbelievably , no pizza for AtB

No pizza Alan?

Looks OK though.

Very limited choice out here in Prakhonchai. Chose the wrong place to live!

"Sit In" restaurant does not have pizza.
This new location is the same restaurant that used to be located behind the Esso station car wash next to Apple bookstore (Jitbumrung Road) two years ago.

The restaurant has finished enclosing its outdoor seating area for your comfort and has wifi.
(Again, now that it is enclosed - smoking will not be allowed.)

Surprisingly they do have some moderately priced sandwiches or at least a very decent attempt at a 'sandwich'. (Try their club sandwich).

Sit In does have some nice items.
I would highly recommend their 'munchies' appetizers and ask you to explore their 'extensive' Thai-side of the menu...just point to the picture.
They usually have farang cake by the slice available for good boy dessert.
Again - the hot coffee is fresh arabica bean.

Thank you AtB for the pics.

I live just a stones throw from Sit In. Although i have only eaten there a handful of times I must say that they do have good quality food at reasonable prices.

The owner of Sit-in, Mr Tee, built my house (his workers did anyway) and is the brother of the owner of Green Terrace restaurant. Both are sons of the chap that owns the big bicycle shop next to the roundabout in central Surin.

A'm I dreaming that's Spam in that sandwich.

attachment.php

The owner of Sit-in, Mr Tee, built my house (his workers did anyway) and is the brother of the owner of Green Terrace restaurant. Both are sons of the chap that owns the big bicycle shop next to the roundabout in central Surin.

Sit-in...........A highly original name. I wonder what the father's bicycle shop is called..........Sit-on perhaps! :biggrin:

Back