Source for 3 point quick hitch attachment

Stargazer

Surin Legend
I use and like a 3 point quick hitch attachment in USA. I'm having trouble finding a source for this here. Any recommendations?

lp15_qh20_orange_web_0-4024191758.png

Buy it there and let your wife send it to Thailand. I have not found anything like that in my search.
Too bad! It’s a real time-saver. You can switch implements in 60 seconds! Way too heavy to bring 12,000 km. We’ll just keep doing it the hard way

Last edited:
I bought an attachment made by 'PPK' (for making cassava furrows) in Rattanaburi. Does anyone know how to reach them to ask about this? Something they could easily make/sell. The dealer (Narang Auto Supply) is not helpful, has never seen such
IMG_2335.jpeg

But I am:fearscream:. I'm not at all sure that replies to farangs are mandatory
I am, like most teenagers today, glued to my smartphone, hoping to hear the old cheery 'You've got mail!' which quit coming years ago.
My self-worth is closely tied to how many 'likes' I get on my posts to Facebook. It's currently down 22.3% as I'm not a fan of 'The Donald'.
My ego is as fragile as a Maneki Neko cat hopefully waving its paw.
Time for some retail therapy

Attachments

• ManekiNeko.jpg
    ManekiNeko.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
Kubota describe one but, the web site is useless.
Ah well. There seems to be no standardization of spacing of hitch points on accessories, which rules out using quick hitch. I just measured three of ours, and they are all different! It reminds me of the old computer science/engineering joke: "The great thing about standards is that there are so many to choose among."

Back