Southern Thai food

Good thing I already ate before seeing these gastronomic delicacies pics provided here. If I was starving, yeah, of course, I'm f**king starving and will eat anything to cure that problem. Otherwise I have enough choices that are more to my 'taste'. Same for eating bugs.

Have passed along the info for this new Southern Thai food restauarant to those I know would be interested and likely try it out. My wife likes certain dishes of the Southern cuisine and we will go there one day to fill her tummy with what she so desires. Their hours are short, breakfast and lunch it seems. Wish them luck and riches.
Thank you Cent and really appreciate the passing of info and your best wishes. Have a great day and may you never be starving that rats become a delicacy

SCRUMPDILLYICIOUS..

A082-Delicious-Road-Side-Rat-for-Dinner-in-Cambodia-original.jpg
f**k THAT.

f**k THAT.

That photo was taken by non other than gotlost when on a trip in Cambodia. It was at a roadside food court on Highway 5 for a lunch stop for the wives. BTW now that the rice in the FL has the rat traps out. FINGER LICKING GOOD.

That photo was taken by non other than gotlost when on a trip in Cambodia. It was at a roadside food court on Highway 5 for a lunch stop for the wives. BTW now that the rice in the FL has the rat traps out. FINGER LICKING GOOD.

I know it tastes like chicken, and I know they are not like sewer rats/city rats, but there is something about 'rats' that does not appeal.......Feret obviously put it far more succinctly..

Like most of you guys, I have tried it all once. I have nothing further to prove. So I stand with Feret, f**k that!
I never stand in the way though of what my wife wants to eat. But even she has learnt that she has acquired a Farang stomach and pay the consequence.
I will be trying the South cuisine for sure since my wife is a great fan of it.

Back