Special

Anyone wanting to order premium ciders I have some contact info for a woman (Selina) in Bangkok who will send up here, deliver by bus. Just spoke with her last week. A nice lass from Britain. Says her ciders are the best you'll get in Thailand. Thatcher's ciders. Was thinking of selling some of these myself in Starbeam's, but am still thinking on it as I do not know what sort of demand there will be for 'premium' ciders here in Surin. Would likely go down well in Ryan's I would think. Don't know if Gary at Ryan's Resort is doing ciders or not. I would imagine those that pay the higher prices for the imported German beers at Norbie's (which I enjoy myself) would be the sort of customer that would spring for a good quality cider as well.

Here's the info if anyone is interested:

Apple Honey Company Ltd.
http://www.ciderthailand.com/

Call Selina here: 086-849-8923

Thatcher's Gold
Thatcher's Katy
Green Goblin
Brunty's Cider
Thatcher's Rose
Keppler's Irish Cider

Draft Cider:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THATCHERS HERITAGE 20 LITRE BAG IN BOX[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THATCHERS CHEDDAR VALLEY 20 LITRE BAG IN BOX[/FONT]

Was thinking myself the draft cider's just might be the thing for a shop to offer.

Mike

Anyone wanting to order premium ciders I have some contact info for a woman (Selina) in Bangkok who will send up here, deliver by bus. Just spoke with her last week. A nice lass from Britain. Says her ciders are the best you'll get in Thailand. Thatcher's ciders. Was thinking of selling some of these myself in Starbeam's, but am still thinking on it as I do not know what sort of demand there will be for 'premium' ciders here in Surin. Would likely go down well in Ryan's I would think. Don't know if Gary at Ryan's Resort is doing ciders or not. I would imagine those that pay the higher prices for the imported German beers at Norbie's (which I enjoy myself) would be the sort of customer that would spring for a good quality cider as well.

Here's the info if anyone is interested:

Apple Honey Company Ltd.
http://www.ciderthailand.com/

Call Selina here: 086-849-8923

Thatcher's Gold
Thatcher's Katy
Green Goblin
Brunty's Cider
Thatcher's Rose
Keppler's Irish Cider

Draft Cider:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THATCHERS HERITAGE 20 LITRE BAG IN BOX[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THATCHERS CHEDDAR VALLEY 20 LITRE BAG IN BOX[/FONT]

Was thinking myself the draft cider's just might be the thing for a shop to offer.

Mike

She used to be in pattaya , but why give your cider contact details out on here for all to see, it makes the whole thing of selling cider and trying to make a small percent in business worthless , when people can order direct .

I don't understand the logic . Just my point of view.

She used to be in pattaya , but why give your cider contact details out on here for all to see, it makes the whole thing of selling cider and trying to make a small percent in business worthless , when people can order direct .

Because, firstly, most will not order for just personal use at home I think, too expensive for most of the expat retirees that would likely drink it and want it. Second, I am most likely not going to do this myself, so maybe others will have the info and do it instead. Thirdly, yes, she's in Pattaya I believe, not Bangkok. Mistaken location. And fourth, will you be buying any if they become available in this area, Ray?

I also think you can make a decent profit off the draft ciders. No one else I know of sells them, they are of good quality, and you can do better selling by the glass than by the bottle. The numbers would be better I feel. But, what is the shelf life of these draft ciders? A shop with a high percentage of Brits/UK punters may do a better business in the ciders than a place more diverse of farang nationalities.

Maybe the FC can start selling this stuff? :)

Mike

Last edited:

I already had details of the website. It openly advertises ( with really bad accents) on Pattaya radio..... 105 I think..

Thanks mike have dealt with Selina and Carl for years they are close friends of mine thanks for giving them a push they have been around a long time and are both great fun!

Thanks mike have dealt with Selina and Carl for years they are close friends of mine thanks for giving them a push they have been around a long time and are both great fun!

Sorry. Moved to another thread.

Mike

Last edited:
Oops. Sorry, Gary. Forgot this is in your forum area. Will move elsewhere in another thread.

Last edited:
GRRRRR!!

Pattayapickle website blocked on the ship, I don't know what type of website they think it is!!?

Thanks though Mike, I'll check that one out when I get home, my favourite, especially jalapenos mmmmm!!

Back