Stafford,s new shop near Paul's 108 .

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Stafford,s new shop near Paul's 108 .
Needed a pie the other day in a big way and was to tired to start cooking ,the 108 shop in Surin near Paul,s apartments stocks a bit of Staffs foods stuffs ,when I got there I had a pleasant surprise he has now opened a Stafford s shop there now .
It was fully stocked with all his goods I bought a bunch of things - Steak and Pepper sauce pies .minced beef pies , Chicken mushroom , Sausages , Cumberland and breakfast pork .Salad Cream sauce .
I was chuffed
Anyone in need of directions to the place Garys number - 0800167188 ,the Steak in pepper sauce was very good full of juice and big chunks of tender beef .
The place is drive past the Elephant stadium from Surin ,then take a left follow the road on the left you will see a massive apartment block and a 108 its in the apartment car park , there is also a good drinking hole right there run by a nice Norway man name Rudy ,he also sells a bit of farang food many farangs meet there in the afternoons-tons of eye candy too ,a really nice guy .
Gary has also a new shop on the Prasat road to the border ,he must be doing something right - Top food !

New additions for the next version of the Surin map, huh?

Rather strange that he should open new shops in Surin and Prasat, and not tell those he is most likely to benefit from.

Rather strange that he should open new shops in Surin and Prasat, and not tell those he is most likely to benefit from.

Hes not one for Forums Nick ,that's why I thought I would pass the info on .

Both new shops have only been open a couple of weeks mate .

Great news for Surin.:smile:

I spoke to Gary a number of times about this,Nick and he had some valid reasons for not getting involved. He is a very smart businessman.

Back