Starbeams. Food.

S

SANGKA

I had a breakfast there the other day, and it was the best i've had for a long time i only had the small breakfast that was enough for me, the Staff were smiling and friendly , and the place was spotlessly clean, i recommend Starbeams for great tasting food, you should try it.

cooked just the way it like it.

View attachment 4385

View attachment 4384

View attachment 4383

Breakfast pic
View attachment 4382

Well done to the starbeams crew.

post your breakfast pics here now.

Good idea prices as well so we can all compare thanks Ray. I thought you had gone home already we all said our farewells?

Good idea prices as well so we can all compare thanks Ray. I thought you had gone home already we all said our farewells?

How could we give all this up Gary? Take you 5 minutes to realise the mistake you'd just made.

That's more like it about time we woke up the sleeping dead. I think all the breakfasts served in Thailand are s**t too expensive and greasy I prefer Spam with a little Spam on the side.

Ubon's new Central World shopping complex will have a McDonalds!!!!!

Good value for money in Thailand is Thai food .[/QUOTE]

Good food for value and money is Thai food, not McDonald's or the like.

mario299

I had a breakfast there the other day, and it was the best i've had for a long time i only had the small breakfast that was enough for me, the Staff were smiling and friendly , and the place was spotlessly clean, i recommend Starbeams for great tasting food, you should try it.

cooked just the way it like it.

View attachment 4385

View attachment 4384

View attachment 4383

Breakfast pic
View attachment 4382

Well done to the starbeams crew.

post your breakfast pics here now.

Glad you enjoyed the breakfast, Sanka. Thanks for letting us know. More work to do on my return, and some new dishes to get up on the menu. Lots more to do. (Will also paint the hong nam on my return.) Looks like you went for the fried toast bread with the meal. We get a lot of good comments on our fried toast. Thanks.

Mike

That's more like it about time we woke up the sleeping dead. I think all the breakfasts served in Thailand are s**t too expensive and greasy I prefer Spam with a little Spam on the side.

Every time I have a farang breakfast in Thailand made by a farang I have to get an oil and filter change.

Last edited:
Good food,diversified menu,good prices,friendly staff,excellent location,nice selection of books for takeaway so far all is good. The bread fried in grease???? That heart attack waiting to happen should be banned and has no place on a reputable eating establishment. Of course the fools who eat that garbage are most likely smokers also and their life span is on a short string anyway so what the hell they might as well die from a clogged aorta it might be quicker and less painful.

Getting a bit stressed up about restaurants today are we, poguemahone? Stress is also a killer, you know, so hang loose and enjoy life.

I don't smoke, drink moderately but enjoy fried bread with a traditional breakfast.
Everybody to their own pleasures there's no harm in the odd indulgence

I don't smoke, drink moderately but enjoy fried bread with a traditional breakfast.
Everybody to their own pleasures there's no harm in the odd indulgence

I guess it depends on one's view of a "traditional breakfast". My bin chit at a restaurant today said "ABF" which I take to be an Australian Breakfast, but it did have some strange items including fried bread and some fried potato derivative, but lacked baked beans. I ate everything and then felt as though I could rule the world. Should I revise my last will and testament urgently?

I guess it depends on one's view of a "traditional breakfast". My bin chit at a restaurant today said "ABF" which I take to be an Australian Breakfast, but it did have some strange items including fried bread and some fried potato derivative, but lacked baked beans. I ate everything and then felt as though I could rule the world. Should I revise my last will and testament urgently?

If you are planning a codicil Bill, don't forget that even small gifts would be gratefully received by your friends in Thailand. :smile:

Throughout my time in the Marines, even in basic training, fried bread was on the menu. None of us guys were due a heart attack. I eanrt a green beret and lived off that shit haha.

Sent from a banana using Crappatalk and supersonic sausage fingers

Back