Starbeam's Masaman - a customer favorite for years

Discussion in 'Starbeam Restaurant' started by Cent, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

If you love a real hearty Masaman curry look no further. Starbeam has a wonderful Masaman our customers love. Come around and try our Masaman curry. We are sure you'll be delighted you did so.

[​IMG]

2. Jeppe

Jeppe Well-Known Member

I tried this one today. Even it was a bit spicy for me, it was really delicious.

I definitely gonna have this again some time later(with less chili :)

Recommended.

2017-12-11 18.01.59.jpg

CO-CO, nomad97 and Cent like this.
  3. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

Their Thai curries are great as well. Best I've had in my humble opinion. Love the green pork curry with Thai eggplant, and the Thai customers seem to particularly love their seafood curry. The Penang curry is quite good as well. Reminds me I need to eat some curries this week. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FERET and mahdam like this.
  4. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

Jeppe, We have an American guy who comes to Surin 2 or 3 times a year. I think the man is immune to the chili peppers for god's sake! This is what he orders for peppers in his Masaman curry at Starbeam's. And he'll eat it all and many times would order a second one and nearly finish it! LOL

[​IMG]

georgefromcanada likes this.
  5. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

There is some serious pain in that bowl. I think there should be a Government health warning covering that. One spoonful would blow me away.

FERET and Cent like this.
  6. FERET

FERET Surin Legend

Not to mention rip you a new ass hole.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cent and nomad97 like this.
  7. Jeppe

Jeppe Well-Known Member

Wow. I would not survived even one tea spoon of that one.

Cent and gotlost like this.
New | Recent