Suki restaurant, Krasang

D

Dave The Dude

Been to this place a few times recently and thought it was very nice. Its basically a rich Thai/Chinese lady who has built a house and open air restaurant alongside it.

The food is the usual Thai dishes plus a couple of chinese dishes AND English style 'all day breakfasts.' Its incredably cheap with most dishes at 100b and they are pretty good too. Farang Music has been playing every time I have visited and it seems very clean.

Bit hard to describe location but here goes...
turn right at the first lights upon entering town(Krasang) then keep going straight on over a few intersections and its on your right.

I hope people (Bartomeer) who know Krasang better than me can give better directions???:Bow5:

Yes I know that place. It's a place frequented by westerns in the area. I have mark the place on the (poor) map. There is also a korean bbq restaurant and a real good noodle shop. I will make a full report with pictures when I'm back in December.

Attachments

• Krasang map2.jpg
    Krasang map2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
Yes I know that place. It's a place frequented by westerns in the area. I have mark the place on the (poor) map. There is also a korean bbq restaurant and a real good noodle shop. I will make a full report with pictures when I'm back in December.

Thats not the Suki I went to Benny.
It was in a residential street and on your map directions to GoGo, were you turn right at lights, instead of then turning left towards the railway, you go straight across and its on your right. David at the bar first showed me the place.

Changing the subject slightly, do you know how much it is to stay in that Lanna style place with the swimming pool??? I understand they charge 50b for outsiders to swim!

Back