Sunday Roast

It might be worth considering to add an English translation to the waypoints in the map, especially as Indian food and Sunday roast is both favoured by western folk.

I'm sure I would like that too, but it's not what I'm used to. I believe the number one meal in UK is Chicken Tikka Masala.

It used to be steak and chips with a prawn cocktail starter and I think sticky toffee pudding. Restaurant ordered.

It then became chicken tikka masala (BIR) with onion bhaji starter. Pudding I don't know. Again restaurant ordered.

I guess it still is.

Served 1 s.jpg

I have chicken tikka masala (BIR) defrosting for tonight. Should be delicious.

Any reason why you defrost it?

Most instructions state cook/microwave from frozen - obviously I don't know what instructions come with your particular brand.

Most instructions state cook/microwave from frozen - obviously I don't know what instructions come with your particular brand.
It cooks faster and easier when defrosted. Say 1 1/2 minutes. I also cook from frozen but that takes longer and sometimes does not cook evenly.

I always defrost my frozen curries. Then re-heat them in a saucepan. Same with chilli-con-carne.

I'm guessing that @nomad97's curries are already cooked and only need re-heating? I also find that microwave re-heating can result in uneven results unless you open the door every 10 seconds to stir it.

Last edited:
It cooks faster and easier when defrosted. Say 1 1/2 minutes. I also cook from frozen but that takes longer and sometimes does not cook evenly.

Agree with that but I assume that the instructions are worded for the best results. Said instructions usually include stirring midway and/or stirring and resting.

We enjoyed last night's dinner at Teas-Thai Chicken, mine consisting of a quite pungent chicken curry in a creamy sauce, following samosa and other delicacies. Served with mango chutney, a samosa sauce, and a cool minty sauce too. My other half just wanted fried chicken, which she said was good too. Worth a visit! We'll go again soon.

Back