Surin Immigration Special.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Surin Immigration is now offering a DODGE O VISA EXTENSION for 20,000 baht.;) Get em while they last.:rolleyes:

Contact Surin Immigration for future details.:D

I know of of three people and two were just yesterday. All three declined.:eek: I'm sure there have been others and those that accepted.:cool:

I think I will stick with my 1,900 baht visa extension. Sad that people who do not meet the financial income requiredments have to find/lose 20,000 baht from their already limited budget to remain.

I think I will stick with my 1,900 baht visa extension. Sad that people who do not meet the financial income requiredments have to find/lose 20,000 baht from their already limited budget to remain.

So what's the purpose of having the financial vesting requirements (800,000 / 400,000 seasoned for 90 days) ?

So basically this thread is alluding to corruption at and within the IMM bureau. Is that the gist, GL ? :cool:

I still believe Bernie Madoff's US$ 60 Billion swindle uncovered in 2008 shows how "uncorruptible" the rest of the world is.

I have a friend that couldn't get a work permit from Trinidad for months...until he paid an 'agent'.
His passport was stamped with permission to work within 72 hours. Funny how that worked.

◇ Personally stating that every expat should have a minimum THB 300,000 (if unable to set aside 500,000) on hand available in a bank for emergencies if one is an expat retired in Thailand.

So what's the purpose of having the financial vesting requirements (800,000 / 400,000 seasoned for 90 days) ?

So basically this thread is alluding to corruption at and within the IMM bureau. Is that the gist, GL ? :cool:

I thought all these folk were your pals! GL :rolleyes: They are not mine. I hope the staff have rotated and nobody remembers me. After the great unpleasantness. He should not of insulted my wife.
How many times does this happen? You guys just will never know as your wife "Will not tell you"!

And why would they remember you Rice? You do not have any distiguishing features do you? You do not stand out in a crowd do you? Why not try lowering yourself into Nookie's wheel chair and then they would be none the wiser. Oh! And grow a beard while you are thinking about it. Act the fool and look like you know nothing. And don't speak or look like you understand Thai at any time during the interview. That should do it.

Wife ? :rolleyes: (What's that ? :cool: )

Chin up Rice. It's just a game we play to live in Thailand.
Keeping in mind that your wife is an Australian citizen....something the majority of IO's will never have an opportunity to become. :cool:

Back