Surin McDonald's coming soon

Had my last McDonalds in Dublin in 1980. paper cups for coffee-clean your own table. Extortionate prices. Swore I would never eat a McDonalds again. and I never have

Whats wrong with a tasty burger and decent coffee at Starbeam. Corner cafe, 214 Diner etc. Tastier, and far better value!

Paper cups? They now have McCafe's inside. Great coffee at a very good price. The local places are ok if you have time to sit and wait. McDonald's is faster, cheaper, air conditioned, non-smoking, they wash the dishes you are using in a dishwasher with hot water, no dogs inside, no annoying drunks sitting around you, etc.

Had my last McDonalds in Dublin in 1980. paper cups for coffee-clean your own table. Extortionate prices. Swore I would never eat a McDonalds again. and I never have

I had one in 1997 in KL and another in Laksi in 2012 (only place open at 10:00). Both times I've vowed "never again". Do they soak their burger buns in hot water?

Mc Donald's is a spent entity in the west. They are trying fast to reinvent themselves into something else, but that something else already exists. So they have decided to push hard into the third world.
Comes as no surprise that Mc Donald's want to start hitting this region but I can't believe that the old foe Buri Ram will not beat Surin to the punch.
Oh you won't see at a Mc Donalds any time soon. I don't like their policies or their food, if you can call it that.

Back