Surin officer fatally shoots girlfriend in Saraburi

Surin officer fatally shoots girlfriend in Saraburi
by Puntid Tantivangphaisal

1.webp
Photo courtesy of KhaoSod

A district police officer in Surin lured his girlfriend into a meeting under the pretence of discussing compensation for a previous assault, only to fatally shoot her inside a vehicle in Saraburi yesterday.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1335974-surin-officer-fatally-shoots-girlfriend-in-saraburi/
Heard the full story tonight. She does/did have a farang husband away overseas. The murderer is her ex Thai husband/BF. Father of her Thai daughter. He had recently beat the crap out of her, the woman, and put her in hospital. She was meeting him because he told her he would give her the money that was spent on her hospitalization. He was wanting more money from her that she refused to give him, and that caused the beating that originally put her in the hospital. He's not a cop but a security guard for the area he lives in, Sangkha I believe. Due to the beating he gave her his bosses sent him to work in Surin. He's not a Surin cop. He supposedly did not go to work in Surin and went to stay with his parents instead. He was pissed off that he was sent away by his bosses. Lost face I guess. Now she's dead and he's going to the monkey house for a while. She was 41 and the dirtbag ex/bf murderer around 38/39. This is what was explained to me. Very sad for the kids and the true husband. At least this is the version I was told.

Back