Thailand, Cambodia Jointly Upgrade Road No.67 to Boost Trade, Tourism.

Now who's being silly?
Thailand's road engineering is really quite good, in my opinion. Thailand bash where it is deserved not where it is not.
Unless you have examples you wish to share. Maybe they could of left it to China with all their well known "Tofu dregs" constructions.

Thailand's road engineering is really quite good, in my opinion. Thailand bash where it is deserved not where it is not.
Unless you have examples you wish to share. Maybe they could of left it to China with all their well known "Tofu dregs" constructions.

I am no expert but I think that the standard of road construction has improved in the last 10 years.

Notwithstanding that, there are still too many examples (possibly because of corruption) of poor construction and early degradation of newly built roads.

I am no expert but I think that the standard of road construction has improved in the last 10 years.

Notwithstanding that, there are still too many examples (possibly because of corruption) of poor construction and early degradation of newly built roads.
When Yingluck was shown the door in our area road construction received a serious bust before it was money down the drain.

Just inside the border is Poi Pot grave and you can piss ont it.
Screenshot_2022-08-25-08-21-18-80.jpg
I have been to Pol Pots creation site. A cracked concrete slab in a field with a seven-year-old demanding $5 admission. The highlight of that afternoon was at the shop located in front of the site that sold counterfeit cigarettes. The 55+ year old proprietor offered to sweeten the deal for two cartons of Marlboro with a happy ending massage for an extra 1500 baht.
I declined her gracious offer.

View attachment 53246
I have been to Pol Pots creation site. A cracked concrete slab in a field with a seven-year-old demanding $5 admission. The highlight of that afternoon was at the shop located in front of the site that sold counterfeit cigarettes. The 55+ year old proprietor offered to sweeten the deal for two cartons of Marlboro with a happy ending massage for an extra 1500 baht.
I declined her gracious offer.
Remember when on Youtube there was a video of a where a white boy was pissing on Pol Pots grave.:)

Back