Thais can spell english.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
At the wives temple this morning for a food do and pass the collection plate. I was looking about in the direction of the 40 foot water tower and happen to look up at the four 2500 lt. blue tanks at the top and just happen to see the tank on the right with perfect english spelling. f**k. I split a gut laughing.

Attachments

• 20140809_101417.jpg
    20140809_101417.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140809_101539.jpg
    20140809_101539.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Just before midday I went to pick up my oldest daughter from her extra learning class. As I was walking across the road, 2 young boys on a motorbike, no more than 12 years or so, practiced their English on me. One of them said, "f**k you." Nonchalantly I raised my left arm to heaven, with the middle finger very erect and said, "f**k you too!" They almost fell off their bike laughing. So ended their English lesson.

ThumbUp6

Just before midday I went to pick up my oldest daughter from her extra learning class. As I was walking across the road, 2 young boys on a motorbike, no more than 12 years or so, practiced their English on me. One of them said, "f**k you." Nonchalantly I raised my left arm to heaven, with the middle finger very erect and said, "f**k you too!" They almost fell off their bike laughing. So ended their English lesson.

ThumbUp6

With that story on your CV, Nomad, you are a shoe-in for any up-coming English teaching job here in Surin.

GL, could it be possible...

...that some Scottish secessionists wrote that in advance of September's referendum as a "Farewell Uppity C**T Kingdom" ?

I'm sure those same successive letters are graffiti all over the UK written alike by their happy citizens and immigrants. "God Save The Queen." :smile:

Off the record , I believe the F-word is one of the most widely used words in the English vernacular. I've read and heard it utilized as a noun, adjective, verb, adverb, 'pronoun' and exclamation. My favourite is "f**k me" which can be taken in many various contexts. shrug1

"f**k me! You want the truth? You can't handle the f**king truth." As they would say in Blighty.

"f**k me! You want the truth? You can't handle the f**king truth." As they would say in Blighty.

That may be a little too fruity for an English teacher in Surin, Nomad. Unless you are not really interested in the job.

John B (Anglo-Saxon four letter word Police) (learning from Yorkie).

...that some Scottish secessionists wrote that in advance of September's referendum as a "Farewell Uppity C**T Kingdom" ?

I'm sure those same successive letters are graffiti all over the UK written alike by their happy citizens and immigrants. "God Save The Queen." :smile:

Off the record , I believe the F-word is one of the most widely used words in the English vernacular. I've read and heard it utilized as a noun, adjective, verb, adverb, 'pronoun' and exclamation. My favourite is "f**k me" which can be taken in many various contexts. shrug1

But, does any one know the origins of the word? For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge!

No Nomad...be a tad more agressive

"f**k me you f**king f**k ! You f**king want the f**king truth, you f**king f**k ? You f**king can't handle the f**king truth, you f**king f**ked up f**k !" MonkeyFight

You see how that works out with the added emphasis ? 10of10Score
Now try it the way Robert Deniro would say it. Watch the 70's movie 'Taxi Driver' with Deniro on the cusp of Hollywood's star.

Now try to have a nice day...just don't drive too much :smile:

"f**k me you f**king f**k ! You f**king want the f**king truth, you f**king f**k ? You f**king can't handle the f**king truth, you f**king f**ked up f**k !" MonkeyFight

You see how that works out with the added emphasis ? 10of10Score
Now try it the way Robert Deniro would say it. Watch the 70's movie 'Taxi Driver' with Deniro on the cusp of Hollywood's star.

Now try to have a nice day...just don't drive too much :smile:

Forgot to take 'em again, Coffee?Oops5

But, does any one know the origins of the word? For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge!

Instances of f**k before the fifteenth century are rare. Despite it commonly being classed as one of the Anglo-Saxon four-letter words, Jesse Sheidlower (author of an entire book on f**k, and past editor of the OED so he knows what he’s talking about) suspects that it came into English in the fifteenth century from something like Low German, Frisian or Dutch. While ‘f**k’ existed in English before then it was never used to mean rogering, instead it typically meant ‘to strike’ (which was, way-back-when, related to the word that became f**k because it’s a kind of hitting…). Anything that appears earlier is most likely to be the use of f**k to mean ‘to strike’. If you wanted to talk about making whoopee in a dirty way, the Middle English word to use was swive. [ETA: @earlymodernjohn asked if it's related to Modern English 'swivel' as in 'go swivel' and it is! The more you know...]

But see http://solongasitswords.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/on-the-origin-of-f**k/ for a fuller explanation.

Instances of f**k before the fifteenth century are rare. Despite it commonly being classed as one of the Anglo-Saxon four-letter words, Jesse Sheidlower (author of an entire book on f**k, and past editor of the OED so he knows what he’s talking about) suspects that it came into English in the fifteenth century from something like Low German, Frisian or Dutch. While ‘f**k’ existed in English before then it was never used to mean rogering, instead it typically meant ‘to strike’ (which was, way-back-when, related to the word that became f**k because it’s a kind of hitting…). Anything that appears earlier is most likely to be the use of f**k to mean ‘to strike’. If you wanted to talk about making whoopee in a dirty way, the Middle English word to use was swive. [ETA: @earlymodernjohn asked if it's related to Modern English 'swivel' as in 'go swivel' and it is! The more you know...]

But see http://solongasitswords.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/on-the-origin-of-f**k/ for a fuller explanation.

The English teacher post is back on again, Nomad, following that erudite post.

Back