The Coffee Shop Surin. Since 2007

Was it opened by a lady teacher who had a farang BF? Is it that place Y ?

It's been open in excess of 10 years. I don't know whether the owner was a teacher but her boyfriend/husband is/was Canadian. They originally had a massage room upstairs. I don't know if they still have.

It's been open in excess of 10 years. I don't know whether the owner was a teacher but her boyfriend/husband is/was Canadian. They originally had a massage room upstairs. I don't know if they still have.
OK. I think we are talking about the same place. Went there a few times when it first opened.
Grub looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A genuinely fine, friendly chap who enjoyed the game of golf.

Since we aren't allowed to expose real identities by the strict rules of this forum I'll just say his name starts with a B (as in Bagels).

Welcome back, Mr Benson.

When we opened we were 1 of 4 real coffee shops. Now of the original 4
only 2 of us survive, Us and Cafe Italia, which i believe is up for sale.
Facebook,,, surinthecoffeeshopsurin.

Well done @Benson. A very good start to getting you some advertising. As we spoke earlier, you will need to contact the forum's owner, Alan the builder, to ask him if you can be a sponsor to this forum. Then it should be possible to get your own thread and a banner on the opening page. Good luck in your endeavours.

Welcome Benson. Please take Nomads advice re asking Alan the Builder to arrange for a banner on our home page.
Can you confirm the name of your business, for a dedicated sponsors section of the forum, please. We can then move this thread into it as a starting post.

597D6C7A-002E-48CE-A0FC-0CA3F15AF862.jpeg No not an internet shop, they were next door. We did have 3 pc’s for use.
Opened in 2007. Now our 1 remaining pc collects dust mostly.
Free WIFI still.
We are in front of the Majestic Hotel in the bus station area of Surin city.
Our next door neighbour is Samsungs service centre.

Last edited:
Back