@ The Elephant Festival.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
First photos I have of Mrs GL at the Elephant Festival.

Front of their Kap Chong Amphur site. She is just inside.

1605152966859.png

Mrs GL..

1605153079075.png

70 bottles of Avocado Milk. Ice is free.

1605153338216.png

Never heard of Avocado Milk, please explain GL. Is it sweet, sour, do you just drink it, in cooking????

Mrs GL has about 120 kilos of avocados she ordered out of CNX same grower she has been using for over two months. She came up this idea before that AND for the slow ones out there she is certified by The Department of Agriculture which put into TOP's Farmer Market in Lobinson. With my misstep back in September that put me in the hospital during this time she came up with the idea of Avocado Milk. DRINK. It's made by blending fresh avocado meat, fresh milk and honey. She started at the new OTOP at Chong Chom Market and it went from there. She has done about 12 of these fairs locally and gets her space FREE. She has doctors, nurses, teacher, and government employees from KC to Surin buying her Avocado Milk. Last night brought back 10 gallons (US) of fresh milk at 91 baht a container. If you looked in Farming forum you will find more info. BTW Kap Chong was asked to have a very big exhibit area and it directly next door to Muang Surin which is to right in the photo. She and about 12 others get their area free because of their certification other pay 5000 baht a day.

BTW Mrs GL sold 71 bottles yesterday. Customer were returning getting the 3 for 100 baht. Today she has made 100 bottles She also has Cherry Tomatoes today for sell.

Back