The main roof is on and the power cables are going in.

Looks a bit weird on the last photo, top right. Lot of weight on that little piece of steel? What do you think mate?

Looks a bit weird on the last photo, top right. Lot of weight on that little piece of steel? What do you think mate?
I see your point mate. Once the collum is boxed and filled with concrete, the load bearing stress will be taken by the entire peir however,
i'll send a screen shot to the architect with a querie.

I see your point mate. Once the collum is boxed and filled with concrete, the load bearing stress will be taken by the entire peir however,
i'll send a screen shot to the architect with a querie.
I'd be getting the architects and builder there before they do any more, mate!

Looking back at my drum pictures the 150 x 150 columns had 6 x 12mm rebar.

012.jpg

I'd be getting the architects and builder there before they do any more, mate!
The architect is on site every day and I have a meeting with him today @ 2pm. Although he is Thai, he speaks very good English and really seems to know his stuff.
BTW, he graduated from RMIT, Melbourne

The architect is on site every day and I have a meeting with him today @ 2pm. Although he is Thai, he speaks very good English and really seems to know his stuff.

No worries if it's just the light metal or plastic sheeting over your car park.

Without seeing any interior photos I'd personally be more concerned with discussing the builder meeting your "ready by February" completion date.
(That's just me.)

Last edited:
No problem then. He'd have something in plan for strength.

What are the large blue drainage pipes for ?
Is it for collecting water runoff from your roof's poolside and house exterior gutters ?
Will those drainage pipes be mortared within those support beams...are those 'support' beams ?
The blue pipes are storm water from the box gutters and are bracketed to the blockwork and are rendered in as a facard.

Back