thinking of setting up a shopfitting company

walshy

im looking to set up a shop fitting company this next year maybe with the wifes sister , just woundering if any of you lads think this could be a decent line of builing work to go down or do thais not realy use propper shop fitting companies . i have noticed that quite a few new shops have spent some money on there kit outs recentlly .
any input would be appreciated cheers .

im looking to set up a shop fitting company this next year maybe with the wifes sister , just woundering if any of you lads think this could be a decent line of builing work to go down or do thais not realy use propper shop fitting companies . i have noticed that quite a few new shops have spent some money on there kit outs recentlly .

May work, but I think setting up a SHOP-LIFTING company would be far more profitable as long as you have a few brown shirts in your pocket.....:tongue:

may work, but i think setting up a shop-lifting company would be far more profitable as long as you have a few brown shirts in your pocket.....:tongue:
LMAO1I suppose you would not have to worry about 'elf and safety! GOOD LUCK!

Hi mate it could work maybe !

If you could get the right materials,

and work on thai wages.

Ye I am going to do a bit of resurch when I'm back next month see what materials are about similar too what we have here . What do you reckon would be the best way of advertising in surin . Is there any news papers or mags about shops or the building trade .

I've never seen any news papers of mags , in Surin maybe someone should get one going, now there's an idea.

Good Luck walshy ,

The many local Thai Radio Stations might be an option
Banners seem to be freely places everywhere, I saw a buffallo tied to a Ryans one the other day but I'm unsure if it was reading it? Good_Night

Ye I am going to do a bit of resurch when I'm back next month see what materials are about similar too what we have here . What do you reckon would be the best way of advertising in surin . Is there any news papers or mags about shops or the building trade .

Do what the Thai's do.. get a whack load of hand out material and a bunch of lushish young ladies to hand them out as they walk about the town .. till they get tired 20 minutes later, and stop for soup, and then smoothies, then chat and text on their phones, and of course most of the printed matieral will land in the trash can or taken home for ar#ewipe... but you get to conduct the "interviews" with the ladies at length, say at the "Palm Resort or Majestic Twin"..... they both have good business centres...Pervert1

The main problem in getting to price for work is the language problem ,and getting the Mrs to try and translate often ends up in - domestic violence... I meant to say bad feeling !! :frown:

First misread this thread as "thinking of setting up a SHOPLIFTING company". You would have been able to employ so many trained, experienced people!

Firstly you have to look at what some of the thais turn out from old bits of timber , and the end result of most of there work is clever and beautifully done in most cases , you will find it hard to complete with them, on quality of workmanship , and price ,in there own garden so to speak.

That's why I was thinking of doing it with the wife sister . Have her as the face of the company . Couldn't do it with the misus cause to much shit .

Back