Three pin wall sockets

Make you own...https://www.lazada.co.th/products/nano-3-sc-pv602-3-3-i2700756218-s9744633606.html?exlaz=d_1:mm_150050845_51350205_2010350205::12:19039203577!!!!!c!!9744633606!585289868&gclid=CjwKCAiA5Y6eBhAbEiwA_2ZWIRI6TFpMsP1zLgaOYTDW-jLVSF9mB4FcPPh8W1ydikJGEwsI7bQVsRoCEs8QAvD_BwE

That's all that I was looking for, cheers.

I've ordered two.

I note that @Coffee's sockets are very close to the worktop (75mm?). Maybe they would have to be installed upside down if he were to fit them.

The normal orientation doesn't accommodate two European plugs with these types of adapters either.......

Adaptors s.jpg

That's all that I was looking for, cheers.

I've ordered two.

I note that @Coffee's sockets are very close to the worktop (75mm?). Maybe they would have to be installed upside down if he were to fit them.

Ordered late Tuesday, arrived 10 minutes ago.

They appear to be decent quality.

3 pin socket s.jpg
[Edit: They are stamped 16A 250V and that they comply with IEC 60884-1, which I read is an international standard which applies to plugs and fixed or portable socket-outlets for AC only, with or without earthing contact]

Last edited:
I too bought 4 double sockets and as Yorky said, the "backs" are too small. I will this week be looking for slightly larger backs

Ok. I got my complete units at Tesco in Sangkha--฿220 +-.12 months ago though.
Strange shop that one. Seems to have things other Tescos's don't have. Along with every other shop.I remember looking for different things every where and you telling me the Sangka store had them. All too true, as it turns out. worth the trip to Sangka.

Are the ones bought in Sangka of the orientation that we require? I'm only 30 minutes from Sangka.
No unfortunately mate, if you want the straight 3 pin plugs, let me know and I can get them at Mega home and send them.

Fortunately of the 25 or so twin sockets in the house only two in the kitchen are affected, i.e. needing to accommodate two right angle plugs. Unfortunately, the appliances that do have right angle plugs (five in all) all use the same worktop location.

As I said previously, we've managed for many years by just relocating the appliances when necessary so it's no real heartache.

Those are available here but I hate them. Not only are they ugly but you can seriously damage your hand removing them from the socket. Also, the grip is insufficiently tight to accommodate other than heavy wiring which my kitchen implements don't have.

View attachment 59569
If you get the 10 amp plugs, fit won't be a problem.

Back