Time Out Fishing Park

bankadon

Forum Sponsor
Apparently there are still a lot of people who haven't heard of Time Out yet.
It is located in the middle of the rice fields about 15 km from Prakhonchai towards Prasat (6km of the highway 24)
The husband(Ludo) of the owner(Yai) is from Belgium and speaks a few languages as Dutch, English, German and French.
It is a place to go out with the family. It is a fishing park, a bar, a restaurant and a guest house.
Depends what you are looking for. Saturday nights in Time Out are good if you don't mind Karaoke (Thai and a lot of English songs). The guys usually sit around the bar and the girls in the sofas eating and chatting. The kitchen is open till 22.00h. We also have accommodation if you don't like drinking and driving. Starts mostly around 18.00h. Very often around 15 farang there. American pool table available free. At the moment backgammon is a real hype in Time Out. If you like to play you find for sure someone who will give you a few games.
For the kids there is a 18 hole crazy golf for free.
Time Out opened October 2003. We are closed on Mondays to do the shopping. Other days open from 12.00 until >>>>>>

Hope to see you soon (again).

Cheers
Ludo and Yai
www.bankadon.com

Thanks Ludo, i have never been there , gary from Ryan's told me it's a nice place, i think we should get a few of the members in a mini bus soon , and have a day out, at time out anyone up for it .?

Apparently there are still a lot of people who haven't heard of Time Out yet.
It is located in the middle of the rice fields about 15 km from Prakhonchai towards Prasat (6km of the highway 24)
The husband(Ludo) of the owner(Yai) is from Belgium and speaks a few languages as Dutch, English, German and French.
It is a place to go out with the family. It is a fishing park, a bar, a restaurant and a guest house.
Depends what you are looking for. Saturday nights in Time Out are good if you don't mind Karaoke (Thai and a lot of English songs). The guys usually sit around the bar and the girls in the sofas eating and chatting. The kitchen is open till 22.00h. We also have accommodation if you don't like drinking and driving. Starts mostly around 18.00h. Very often around 15 farang there. American pool table available free. At the moment backgammon is a real hype in Time Out. If you like to play you find for sure someone who will give you a few games.
For the kids there is a 18 hole crazy golf for free.
Time Out opened October 2003. We are closed on Mondays to do the shopping. Other days open from 12.00 until >>>>>>

Hope to see you soon (again).

Cheers
Ludo and Yai
www.bankadon.com

How many rooms do you have ?
How many kilometers would you say it is from Surin city ?
Thanks Ludo.

time out

Highly recommend Ludo & Yai are great hosts lovely place to relax for myself and Nok as we enjoy our fishing. Food excellent and reasonably priced good place to meet all the locals.

Sunday Music Sessions

Dear All,
After a summer break from our legendary Sunday live music sessions, we will start again in November.
Every Sunday, from 15:00 the PA system will be available on stage, with state of the art microphones, acoustic and electric guitars, a set of bongos, a Yamaha keyboard and some sexy shakers.
All are welcome. Anyone who can or wants to play the instruments is free to give it a go.
Alex will also be there most Sundays to sing and play on his new 12-string guitar and his rhythm-box. He plays country, folk and rock so if you love Johnny Cash, Stones, Bob Dylan, Steve Earle, Floyd, Eagles, or similar come along and join in. Ludo’s passion is rock and older pop songs, so he’ll definitely be good for a singalong later in the evening.
It would be great to meet some more musicians (Farang or Thai) to join us, or singers, or people who enjoy listening to live music.
In the past we had many great Sundays with our friends from Surin; David (harmonica and vocals), Mike (bass), Joe (rhythm and lead guitar), Brian (rhythm and lead guitar), Lou (rhythm, lead guitar and vocals) and many others.
You can see some videos on YouTube under “Bankadon”.
If anyone knows some musicians who live in the area please feel free to let them know they can contact us via e-mail at bankadon@gmail.com or phone at +66 856 887 177.
Looking forward to a big crowd and many new faces on our first Sunday of the Winter season, November 4th 2012.
Ludo, Yai and Alex.

Sunday Music Sessions

Dear All,
After a summer break from our legendary Sunday live music sessions, we will start again in November.
Every Sunday, from 15:00 the PA system will be available on stage, with state of the art microphones, acoustic and electric guitars, a set of bongos, a Yamaha keyboard and some sexy shakers.
All are welcome. Anyone who can or wants to play the instruments is free to give it a go.
Alex will also be there most Sundays to sing and play on his new 12-string guitar and his rhythm-box. He plays country, folk and rock so if you love Johnny Cash, Stones, Bob Dylan, Steve Earle, Floyd, Eagles, or similar come along and join in. Ludo’s passion is rock and older pop songs, so he’ll definitely be good for a singalong later in the evening.
It would be great to meet some more musicians (Farang or Thai) to join us, or singers, or people who enjoy listening to live music.
In the past we had many great Sundays with our friends from Surin; David (harmonica and vocals), Mike (bass), Joe (rhythm and lead guitar), Brian (rhythm and lead guitar), Lou (rhythm, lead guitar and vocals) and many others.
You can see some videos on YouTube under “Bankadon”.
If anyone knows some musicians who live in the area please feel free to let them know they can contact us via e-mail at bankadon@gmail.com or phone at +66 856 887 177.
Looking forward to a big crowd and many new faces on our first Sunday of the Winter season, November 4th 2012.
Ludo, Yai and Alex.

Forgot to mention that you can bring your own instrument as well. Maybe you can play the Kazoo or fiddle or .......
Cheers
Ludo

Ludo,

Joe and I are looking forward to coming by one Sunday once he gets back from the states. Hopefully I can get some others who play music to come with us. Always fun.

AND, next time you get to Surin Ludo bring some of your business cards for me to give to those interested in your place and the area. I am out of the cards. Swing by and let's chat. :)

Mike

Last Sunday was the start of the next seasons' Open Mike Sundays. Alex played a lot of new songs on his 12-string guitar. Peter walked in with his instrument: a Kazoo. Ludo played a bit but his fingers were still as a baby's bum after 6 months not playing. They will harden up soon. Nice to see some spectators as well. All musicians welcome on next Sundays Open Mike ( start 15:00h )
Here one video on youtube of Alex. More videos on Youtube under 'bankadon'. You can subscribe if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdcJDcZKPzU&feature=plcp

Where do the bulk of your costumer s come from mate ?
It's a little to far for me to drive over ,unless its a sleep over , do many people drive from Surin for a evening out ?
I only wish you where in or near Surin same as Ryan's !
I love Ryan's but the drink driving laws kill it for me and the Mrs :(

Where do the bulk of your costumer s come from mate ?
It's a little to far for me to drive over ,unless its a sleep over , do many people drive from Surin for a evening out ?
I only wish you where in or near Surin same as Ryan's !
I love Ryan's but the drink driving laws kill it for me and the Mrs :(

We have rooms here. it's only 25 km further than Ryans. Spare bedroom 300,- and bungalow 27 square meters 500,-

Back