TM28 Notification of change of address


Does that then mean that (dependent upon the area where you stay) as a visitor and in addition to the TM30 completed by your hotel/guest house, you personally have to complete a TM 28 and submit it to the local immigration office? Is anyone in authority telling this to the thousands of tourists arriving every day (according to TAT)?
That's exactly what it means . Started now in Samut Prakarn.