Traffic in surin

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
I have had occasion to visit Surin twice in the last 2 days, and on both occasions I have travelled through the town centre.

Each day I was appalled at the amount of double parking, sometimes on both sides of the road. It wasnt specially that there was no where to park, just a bunch of lazy fcukers, who don't like to walk a few metres. This caused considerable congestion in places-as well as being dangerous, but clearly it is of no concern to the police.

In addition on the route in/out -the dual carriageway from the Krasang crossroads there were numerous cars and pick ups travelling around 60/70 km/hr who just stayed in the outside lane even though the road ahead was clear.

If I were empowered to collect 1000b from each of these lawbreakers, I would probably become a millionaire within a week. Think1..why not 5000bt each (they deserve it), and I would likely amass a million baht in a day.

As they say "Make hay when the sun shines". Once the word got round there would be less and less lawbreakers, traffic would flow more freely and there would be fewer accidents.

We could have a great SF get together - everything free! boobs2

Wishful thinking :smile:

uh-huh. Nice day in the neighborhood ?

Enjoy a pleasant evening, PN.

Maybe if the BIB did their jobs properly they could finish that police station before it falls down. Those sticks being used as cement props are starting to rot, anyone notice.

On the other foot though it must be decimating moral of the local BIB. That is a Police station they are building aren't they. The sign rotted and fell down. I wonder if The General is looking into where the money went. From memory I think there was over 600 stations to be built, half the same state as Surin, partially built.

I have had occasion to visit Surin twice in the last 2 days, and on both occasions I have travelled through the town centre.

Each day I was appalled at the amount of double parking, sometimes on both sides of the road. It wasnt specially that there was no where to park, just a bunch of lazy fcukers, who don't like to walk a few metres. This caused considerable congestion in places-as well as being dangerous, but clearly it is of no concern to the police.

In addition on the route in/out -the dual carriageway from the Krasang crossroads there were numerous cars and pick ups travelling around 60/70 km/hr who just stayed in the outside lane even though the road ahead was clear.

If I were empowered to collect 1000b from each of these lawbreakers, I would probably become a millionaire within a week. Think1..why not 5000bt each (they deserve it), and I would likely amass a million baht in a day.

As they say "Make hay when the sun shines". Once the word got round there would be less and less lawbreakers, traffic would flow more freely and there would be fewer accidents.

We could have a great SF get together - everything free! boobs2

Wishful thinking :smile:

Unlikely...the traffic would certainly flow faster but he accident rate would be exponential.

Western logic doesn't translate mate.

Back