travel broker for Vietnam visa

whoppr78

Any body use a reliable company or broker to obtain a visa.I want to get my visa before I go to Vietnam so I have no problems when I get there.Don't want to spend 1-4 days in Bangkok waiting on visa,any suggestions or recomendations.

I have used this company three or four times now with no problems.
http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/

Fill in the online form and once the payment is confirmed, after about three days they will email you an approval letter. Your name will be on a list with a few others. you need to print this letter off and present it at your point of arrival.
If you are arriving by Air you will need to show it at check in or they will not let you board. You will pay for your Visa at the point of entry, the visa company's fee is extra.
Don't forget a couple of passport photo's.

Good luck and enjoy Vietnam.

I'm off to Vn for a few days soon as well. Fly in to HCM City and take the train through the middle and up to Ha Noi. This trip should be enjoyed by everyone. The train takes about 40 hours, but you go through all the major centres and up through Hai Van Pass..this will blow your mind, through Hue and all the farming communities and cities.
I've done it before, but last time we did it that terrible typhoon hit near Da Nang and we were stopped for about 2 days due to washed out bridges and roads...Wan was developing swine flu and was in a bad state by the time we got to Ha Noi.
Fly out of Ha Noi after a trip to Ha Long Bay and then another overnight train ride to Lai Cao (China/Vietnam border) and bus up to SaPa.

Anyone want to join in..they're more than welcome (tam biet)

I'm off to Vn for a few days soon as well. Fly in to HCM City and take the train through the middle and up to Ha Noi. This trip should be enjoyed by everyone. The train takes about 40 hours, but you go through all the major centres and up through Hai Van Pass..this will blow your mind, through Hue and all the farming communities and cities.
I've done it before, but last time we did it that terrible typhoon hit near Da Nang and we were stopped for about 2 days due to washed out bridges and roads...Wan was developing swine flu and was in a bad state by the time we got to Ha Noi.
Fly out of Ha Noi after a trip to Ha Long Bay and then another overnight train ride to Lai Cao (China/Vietnam border) and bus up to SaPa.

I'd love to join you but not leaving till the beginning of next month but will look into that route though.

I have used this company three or four times now with no problems.
http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/

Fill in the online form and once the payment is confirmed, after about three days they will email you an approval letter. Your name will be on a list with a few others. you need to print this letter off and present it at your point of arrival.
If you are arriving by Air you will need to show it at check in or they will not let you board. You will pay for your Visa at the point of entry, the visa company's fee is extra.
Don't forget a couple of passport photo's.

Good luck and enjoy Vietnam.

thanks for info I also found Hotels-in-Vietnam.com which looks pretty good.

Enjoy yourselves, it sounds like a very interesting journey and holiday. Take lots of pictures and share with all of us when you return. Lets hope you all stay fit and well the second time around.

Last time you went what month was it?June is wet and typhoons so little worried about train plus trains are supposedly dirty and crappy.

Back