Two Chefs French/Isaan Restaurant

SurinJoe

Cannot re - Member
The owners of Sydney Seasons have opened a new French/Isaan restaurant in Surin about 500 meters up from Goodview on the opposite side of the road. It is a nice size facility with plenty of parking. They have a lot of the Sydney Seasons favorites there such as Ceaser Salads, Steaks, Pasta in addition to a large Thai/Isaan menu. There isn't any French food on the menu yet but will be coming in the next few week. The wife and I ate there last night and had a very enjoyable meal. If you look at DTD's restaurant map Two Chefs is where number 14 is.

Joe, is that the fancy new looking place? All modern etc?

Expensive like Sydney Seasons?

Joe, is that the fancy new looking place? All modern etc?

Expensive like Sydney Seasons?

Danny, It's a normal Thai looking place. If you were in the Goodview parking lot you would turn right out of the parking lot and when you hit the 4 lane road, cross over it and the road will veer left. When the road straightens back out you will see it on your left. The prices for the western food is the same as Sydney Seasons but the Thai food was pretty cheap.

Danny, It's a normal Thai looking place. If you were in the Goodview parking lot you would turn right out of the parking lot and when you hit the 4 lane road, cross over it and the road will veer left. When the road straightens back out you will see it on your left. The prices for the western food is the same as Sydney Seasons but the Thai food was pretty cheap.

What did you eat Joe and what was the price mate ?

Give me a shout if you are in town Luke!

Sorry mate got dragged into IQ and other exciting places today and couldnt make time for the restaurant. Next time Im in town mate for a spot of lunch I'll let you know. Next RV is Ryans on Sunday If your up for it?

Handy location for the 'pedal pushing preachers'(PPP)

+ + + +

Eh?

Have I missed something here?

That was a reply to this..

image.php

Danny boy

I'm off drinking mate, So think I'll give that one a miss.

I'm off it so I can get good at football.

Dad is off it so he can get gooder ( Karl Pilkington ) @ Golf

Back