UK PENSION SERVICE LIFE CERTIFICATES

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
A number of expats in Buriram and Surin provinces have recently received Life Certs, which need to be completed, signed and returned within 16 weeks.

I (as a Company Director) signed several members certificates some 2 years ago in Surin and am happy to do so again for those that have received them.

As previously, I would suggest we meet at the coffee shop on the klong (opposite the big dentist) - if still open, at 10.30am Tuesday 8th September

Hopefully by then the Pension Service will have advised whether they will accept scanned forms returned by email.

As I have a scanner, you are all welcome to come around to my house. I can offer tea or coffee, but it will not be to the same standard as Monkey Coffee on the klong.

For information. The accompanying letter was dated 3rd August 2020 and it arrived on Saturday last. That's almost 4 weeks! Are they sending them overland on foot?

I tried to post that three times. The connection kept dropping out.

For information. The accompanying letter was dated 3rd August 2020 and it arrived on Saturday last. That's almost 4 weeks! Are they sending them overland on foot?

I tried to post that three times. The connection kept dropping out.

Standard surface mail timing I would think.

Monkey Coffee on the klong is open for business as usual. I hope that I may join you (wherever is finally agreed) for the signing ceremony! Thank you in advance for your help again Nick.

I've heard today that Thai Post (Surin branch) are refusing to accept mail for Europe and Australia. And elsewhere - there's a list in the Post Office.

Any mail.....or just air mail?

Back