Unbonrachatanee Thai passport office

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Has anyone got the phone number please ?
Need to get New passports for my boys and a freind said 1 month back it was closed for refurbishment?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Has anyone got the phone number please ?
Need to get New passports for my boys and a freind said 1 month back it was closed for refurbishment?

I understand it moved around a year ago.
Chae Ramae, Mueang Ubon Ratchathani District, Ubon Ratchathani 34000, Thailand
+66 45 344 581

I understand it moved around a year ago.
Chae Ramae, Mueang Ubon Ratchathani District, Ubon Ratchathani 34000, Thailand
+66 45 344 581

Been in the same location for about 4 years. Wife was over there about 6 months back with some idiots wife . GPS 15.2770277777, 104.804416667 (PP Ubon.)

We did it in Ubon last time was easy and no hassle .
Plus might stop at a great Farang restaurant near the airport on the way back .
Can't think of the name .Hmmmm..

We did it in Ubon last time was easy and no hassle .
Plus might stop at a great Farang restaurant near the airport on the way back .
Can't think of the name .Hmmmm..

Excellent service at this location for Thai PP. The wife has been using it for herself and others for some time. Give us a report on the Farang eats.

Been in the same location for about 4 years. Wife was over there about 6 months back with some idiots wife . GPS 15.2770277777, 104.804416667 (PP Ubon.)
Spot on! Plug those co-ordinates into Google Earth and away you go.

Last time we went to Ubon passport office, we stopped a tuk-tuk and asked him to go there - then we followed him. That was probably before GPS as my wife renewed her passport in Surin last time.

[Five years validity]

Currently are passports required for Thai citizens who look forward to visiting Cambodjia, Mynamar, Malaysia and VN ?

Thanks

If under 20 they have to have their legal guardian to be with them to sing for approval. If one or the other parents is a foreigner aka Farang then that parent HAS to give approval. That goes back to my idiot comment.:rolleyes:

Back