Visa Agent in Surin

W

Wombat

Not sure if anybody else is aware but there is a Visa Agent in Petkasem Plaza somewhere. A friend just used their services to get a tourist Visa to Australia. They are a sub agency of a bigger company from Bangkok.

Not sure where it is located in the Plaza but I'm still working on that information.

Australia is one of the easiest places to get a tourist visa for.

Great online system.

Australia is one of the easiest places to get a tourist visa for.

Great online system.

Never used to be. In the day I had to jump through three burning hoops. Figuratively speaking of course.

Never used to be. In the day I had to jump through three burning hoops. Figuratively speaking of course.

Really Rice..... for TV's for partners of Aussies, or Brits, it is a piece of piss.

Yes, I got one in 2001 which was good for 9 years (the remaining validity of my passport). Just a telex stapled into my passport. I didn't use it then though as the trip fell through. I used it in 2008.

798efe855a592a20cfb20a3e9d07f303.jpg
Eanto

My original post was aimed to help Thai wives, girlfriends etc.

They are the ones that it is straight forward for as far as Tourist Visas are concerned. There is a recognized increase risk of flight with Thais but when 'sponsored' by Brits or Australians the process has been painless.

My point was that anyone who is comfortable with online data processing, and can read a set of instructions, may not need to pay for the services of an agent.

As Surin keeps pointing out, Aussies have superior intellect to us Pom convicts, if I can do us it should be a breeze for an Australian

They are the ones that it is straight forward for as far as Tourist Visas are concerned. There is a recognized increase risk of flight with Thais but when 'sponsored' by Brits or Australians the process has been painless.

My point was that anyone who is comfortable with online data processing, and can read a set of instructions, may not need to pay for the services of an agent.

As Surin keeps pointing out, Aussies have superior intellect to us Pom convicts, if I can do us it should be a breeze for an Australian
Our superior intellect tells us we don't need a visa to travel to Australia.

Back