Visa marriage crackdown targets police

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
So he's realized not just to look at foreigners for his 'good guys in, bad guys out' initiative!
Mmm, I'll believe that when I see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If people thank that this past cavity search such as we had at KCI now Surin is over thank again.:rolleyes:

An initial investigation by the Immigration Bureau found some Thai women agreed to marry foreigners as a front in return for "rewards worth only a few thousand baht", Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn said.

A lot more for Millions of Baht ! :sob:

An initial investigation by the Immigration Bureau found some Thai women agreed to marry foreigners as a front in return for "rewards worth only a few thousand baht", Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn said.

A lot more for Millions of Baht ! :sob:
When you see the state of some of the foreigners , you can imagine some having to pay! HaHa!

We just had a SF member toss in the towel.:D:D

Strike rate is not too bad for members on here. No more then average even in the west.
Can't live with them, Can't live with them. Errrr ,,What was that adage again? I seem to of got that right or was that wrong?
Never could remember. :rolleyes:

Strike rate is not too bad for members on here. No more then average even in the west.
Can't live with them, Can't live with them. Errrr ,,What was that adage again? I seem to of got that right or was that wrong?
Never could remember. :rolleyes:

Yes, he's obviously talking about someone with marital problems. If that's the case, better keep it to yourselves IMO.
It's no-one else's business.

708de54dd87f53ec40c483594d040ebd.jpg

Back