Visit to Ryan's Resort

Bear

Surin Legend
Yesterday, my wife and I drove down to Chong Chom to provide my 90 day address notification. It took exactly 3 minutes and we were done and on our way back to Surin.
On the way, we decided to stop at Ryan's and say happy belated birthday. What a nice afternoon we had. My wife wanted to try the Pepper Steak on sizzling platter for lunch. She gave it a big "thumbs up" promising to return and try another or one of Gary's giant T-Bones.
While there, a couple of the guests were having a lot of fun handling one of Ryan's 5 Pint "Yard of Beer" which one successfully downed in one standing attempt after about 6 -7 large gulps.
The music was good, conversation enjoyable and it was a terrific first visit for my wife.
Thanks to Gary & Phil for their kindness and friendliness.

thanks for the comments Bear also really great to meet your wife at last and happy you both enjoyed the day.

A bunch of us came up from Pats and stayed there for Gary's 50th
2,3,4 & 5th.
Party was on Frid 3rd.
Had a great Time. Food was great and nearly drowned in beer. (Right price at 50 baht for a Tiger)
Did a run to the border markests and bought some cheap cloths. No bombs going off!!
Last night was a blinder at the local Kareoke bars.
A whole bunch of us went in my pickup and we had a ball.
Suffered the next morn when I had to take my Tirak into Surin at 7 am to the bus station. nearly killed me.
Hangover from hell.

Well done Gary and staff.

You will never have a bad time at Ryans - I just wish Gary would water down the beer ! ThumbUp6

Back