****Wanted**** Shop house, or a house and Shop to rent in the Muaeng Surin Area

Hey guys, my fiancee and I will be moving back to Surin imminently.

We are struggling to find a Shop house, or a medium house and Shop to rent in the Surin area.

Are there any recommended sites or agents to chat with...or better still does anybody know of any well located , reasonably priced Shop houses, houses or shops for rent?

Or will it be a case of having a drive around and see what we find

Thanks in advance for any advice or offers.....

We are struggling to find a Shop house, or a medium house and Shop to rent in the Surin area.

Are there any recommended sites or agents to chat with...or better still does anybody know of any well located , reasonably priced Shop houses, houses or shops for rent?

1667364406760.png

Hello @Baksida2022, I have been living in Surin since 2004, and my wife and I went through this exercise some 10 years ago. A lot depends on the business you are setting up and the best location for this business to flourish. We did all the searches on the Internet and found very little. The best way, IMO, is to drive around town and see what is on offer. If your shop is targeting the younger set, check out the back of the university. If location is not important, just look around. There are plenty of shophouses on offer but the rent varies considerably. Happy hunting!

Hello @Baksida2022, I have been living in Surin since 2004, and my wife and I went through this exercise some 10 years ago. A lot depends on the business you are setting up and the best location for this business to flourish. We did all the searches on the Internet and found very little. The best way, IMO, is to drive around town and see what is on offer. If your shop is targeting the younger set, check out the back of the university. If location is not important, just look around. There are plenty of shophouses on offer but the rent varies considerably. Happy hunting!
+1
I find the source of all 'local info' is a 'mom-n-pop' shop that sells alcohol. They usually know about everyone's business and more!

Thanks for al the info mate . much appreciated.

Facebook marketplace has a number of listings. Good luck
Hi mate... what are you searching as i have tried and not coming up with much other than a few houses.......... its a pain in the backside have the area restricted search....... i am currently around 500kms away from surin, and trying to get fb to search outside of area is a pain in the ass.

Hi mate... what are you searching as i have tried and not coming up with much other than a few houses.......... its a pain in the backside have the area restricted search....... i am currently around 500kms away from surin, and trying to get fb to search outside of area is a pain in the ass.
There is a location finder beside Today's Picks. Type in Surin city and then there is a range in km adjustment.
Screenshot_2022-11-02-16-02-47-53.jpg

There are 3 or 4 listed within 1 km of Surin center.
Screenshot_2022-11-02-16-00-19-22.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-02-16-01-33-38.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-02-16-02-37-94.jpg

Back