What's the "Rest of the story" behind the for sale sign?

P

paddyk

Jesus,Mary and Joseph no sooner do I plant me arse back on a seat there after many months running amok when out of the blue a for sale sign appears out front. Is the Farang owner serious about off loading the place or is it just a minor blip on the radar? Worse case scenario I bugger off back to the remodeled Sports Bar now that Ya has closed up and turned it over to the restaurant across from the electronic shop. Probably much improved with some real money behind the business. I did enjoy the Green Mango thought, at times the place had a few take away ladies that would go with a Farang for the usual mattress mambo.

The falang's wife and her Thai boyfriend didn't seem to make the place much of a success after all. I noticed the sign the other day too..also noticed not a customer in sight again.
Sports Bar same same. The old place that hired out the Laos girls has changed hands and is packed by Thais on most nights..good food too and is great until the drunks grab the microphone and think they're Elvis Shinawatra!

Sorry guys are you saying both have change hands ?

Oasis is the only one on that road that hasn't changed hands or has different individuals running the joint. Give the proper Thai restaurant a try..very good service and food nowadays, it's the one opposite the electrical store.

There has always been a couple of Thai restaurants a there ,old style ,one I think was called golden plate ( jan-tong )
It used to be good and always busy ,there was another to same style , they both went down hill ,one even smells of cat piss ,it had a few Laos girls in there last time I went . I can't eat when all I can smell is cat piss ,excuse the French .
Same opposite the train station there's a great noodle stall But there's a drain next to it so every now and again it stinks of s.h.i.t ,I can't do it , lots do mind .

So the sports bar open or closed ?
Green mango open or closed ?

Back