Wire mesh & Steel Tool Cabinets

FERRET

WELL WORN MEMBER
Has anyone seen/ used 25 mm galvanised wire mesh anywhere.
I have an upcomming DIY project and this stuff would be perfect.

I bought some in ThaiWatsado (Surin) about 3 years ago. The cheaper hexagonal stuff went rusty. The square mesh was better.

Saw some on the outside perimeter of Phrom Prem Remand's garden a few years back . :p

I might add that I have seen galvanized steel mesh fencing in most hardware shops in Surin, especially the larger D.I.Y. stores. Some have flat panels about 3' x 4' of the heavy-duty fencing shown in the post above.

DoHome carries a range of fencing ...................... https://www.dohome.co.th/en/construction-materials/fencing-roping.html
Cheers mate, what my mission is ( should I choose to accept it ) is, two wall mounted, multi teird herb racks made from PVC and with mesk insert shelves.

Cheers mate, what my mission is ( should I choose to accept it ) is, TWO WALL MOUNTED, multi teird HERB RACKS made from PVC and with mesk insert shelves.

I think I saw that image from you the other day on the Nipples thread. :p

My next mission is to locate a steel cupboard to store my tools---nothing found so far, any clues ?.LOCKER.png

Last edited:
I purchased 2 steel tool Roller Cabinets cost 12,000 Baht

I purchased 2 steel tool Roller Cabinets cost 12,000 Baht

Available from Lazada.

1662778487094.png

My next mission is to locate a steel cupboard to store my tools---nothing found so far, any clues ?.
1662778645763.png

Available from Lazada
1662779253907.png

The steel cabinet illustrated above is very similar to the steel cabinet I bought and is still in use after 17 years. Very good value for a little over 4,000 baht.

The steel cabinet illustrated above is very similar to the steel cabinet I bought and is still in use after 17 years. Very good value for a little over 4,000 baht.
Thanks mate, I will check them out-- I have a fair array of gear I need to keep out of the weather and away from prying eyes, and fingers.

Back