Yellow house book

What a load of shite. FFS. No bragging rights here I couldn't care less who has a fukin yellow book.
I got the book within 1 month of the house being built and it took 1 fukin hour in the surin office. Used it for both temporary and 5 year license and changed the ownership of the car.
Get fuked[emoji33][/QUOTE]

Hit a never. Oh well. I still love you.:D:D:D

No you didn't hit a NERVE. I was not bragging at all about the yellow book. Don't twist things.

No you didn't hit a NERVE. I was not bragging at all about the yellow book. Don't twist things.

I never said you were bragging and I'm not twisting words. Your exact words are below.

"Can't understand your logic there GL.
Without my yellow book I would have to travel to DLT wait in the queue and get a letter requesting a letter of residence from immigration, travel to kc wait in the queue then travel back. Diesel costs and"time?"

Your fortunate to be in Mueang Surin and the amphur does not charge you for a YTB and yes the DLT in Surin does accept a YTB now. For the average use of only 3 times in 5 years I stand on the grounds that the YTB is useless. BTW I'm not crazy after going through the BS to get my YTB I'll keep it. As for the comment , Check out post 19 by Mr. Y "Two out of three for me - ain't bad!" I'm still laughing my ass off..:D:D

An employee of mine once contradicted the fact that I was tight. He suggested "careful" would be a better description.

"As careful as a crab's arsehole" he added.

OK thanks. 2 years ago it cost me 300 bht not paying that again but the wife wants to go.
I'm my experience more and more places are NOT giving Thai prices when foreigners produce a DL /WP or YHB. I had no luck in both CM and Kanchanaburi last year.

Those who have a WO can use that for all reasons when a YHB could be used. Think I've still got an old one for the Surin monument knocking around somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm my experience more and more places are NOT giving Thai prices when foreigners produce a DL /WP or YHB. I had no luck in both CM and Kanchanaburi last year.

Those who have a WO can use that for all reasons when a YHB could be used. Think I've still got an old one for the Surin monument knocking around somewhere.

OK ItE thanks I've already told the wife if I don't get in for free I'll wait for her at the nearest bar. Ha ha

They will tell you to take that DL,WP and YTB and stick it where the moon don't shine. :DCaught up the money white boy.

In the last 12 months, on production of my DL, I have paid Thai rates at Rayong Fruit Farm, Nongnooch Gardens, Horizon Gardens Chiang Mai and Asiatique.

I was surprised that Phanom Rung gave me the finger!

Last year, and with the family, my driving licence was produced by my wife and gained Thai admission prices to many places. On the one occasion that it did not, a National Park to the south of Mukhdahan, I politely said no thank you, reversed the car and drove away with all 4 of us on board. I will never accept that I have to pay a different rate than my wife. I will always walk away and find a bar or some other activity, a nice massage perhaps, lie down and wait for the family to return (if they wish to continue by themselves).

Last year, and with the family, my driving licence was produced by my wife and gained Thai admission prices to many places. On the one occasion that it did not, a National Park to the south of Mukhdahan, I politely said no thank you, reversed the car and drove away with all 4 of us on board. I will never accept that I have to pay a different rate than my wife. I will always walk away and find a bar or some other activity, a nice massage perhaps, lie down and wait for the family to return (if they wish to continue by themselves).
Nomad could you possibly explain what a 'nice massage' entails

In the last 12 months, on production of my DL, I have paid Thai rates at Rayong Fruit Farm, Nongnooch Gardens, Horizon Gardens Chiang Mai and Asiatique.

Perhaps the locals recognized you!!

Never had a problem at Phanom Rung.

Back