N + N Restaurant is still there

Hello to all of yours. Today is my last day here in Surin, going back to Sisaket tomorrow morning. I would like to say thank you to everybody for coming here in the last days. And I will be back in December for only 2 days ( 13th and 14th.) I had a great time these last days. Thank you to all. Will see you in December.

Very palatable "white bier" on sale...
20161127_101551.jpg
This is Hofbräu München's top-fermented special beer with wheat and barley malt. It's now available among N&N's vast market of assorted meats, cheeses, spirits, wines, beers and specialty grocery items.

hmm, wheat beer, no thanks

however, I'm a sucker for many of the pilsner beers from northern Germany, aroy mak

however, I'm a sucker for many of the pilsner beers from northern Germany, aroy mak

Melvin, it might make sense for you to check out the variety of German pilsners available in N&N's as I usually enjoy a pilsner when there.

From Norther Germany than itwill be your Place . Flensburger Pils
beer_1689.jpg

yes, Flensburg, very small city but great beer

can buy that beer both in BKK and in Pattaya

Coffee, please check out your phone camera or camera and go to settings and make your pics much smaller in size. Say 400x600 or 600x800. You can set them to a smaller size and not have to resize later (which it seems you don't do anyways) which makes them a much lesser pain in the ass to see here and wait to open.

Coffee, please check out your phone camera or camera and go to settings and make your pics much smaller in size. Say 400x600 or 600x800. You can set them to a smaller size and not have to resize later (which it seems you don't do anyways) which makes them a much lesser pain in the ass to see here and wait to open.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you stating they are taking a long time to open on your smartphone...your notebook...or your computer ?

Attachments

• 20161114_210524.jpg
    20161114_210524.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Back