N + N Restaurant is still there

At N + N Restaurant
Special Weekend - Offer
This Friday and Saturday ( 19. and 20 th of August )

BARBECUE TIME :

Homemade Sausage with Gypsisauce 95 Baht

Farmersteak with Garlicbread 95 Baht

!/2 Ltr. ( 1bottle 0 German Dark Beer 79 Baht

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was asked to make a correction in your post, Ivor. The BBQ will only be on Saturdays at Norby's... NOT on Fridays. Just so everyone knows. Norby said the Friday BBQ didn't work well (he told a friend), Saturdays worked much better for him. So he will do the BBQs on Saturdays.

I was told just Saturdays, but will check again to make sure. I know he said he will skip doing it on Fridays as he had little custom on that day, but Saturday was good for him.

I had a large pork sausage on a roll with sauerkraut and mustard the other day from Norby and it was very good and tasty. 150 baht. He makes these sausages there. Nice big sausages. Good stuff. He sells them in packages of 5 if you want for home use.

OK, as of this afternoon, Norby says the BBQs will be on Saturdays only for the time being.

norby%20bbq_zpscgkc7ctd.jpg

This Saturday ONLY Nobbys menu is

1) Food the same
2) wine offer finished
3) HB Wheatbeer 0.33l = 66b !!!

The Saturday Special for 10th Sept is .........

1/2 litre of German dark beer
= 77b !!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!

Pork tenderloin Skewer(Kebab)
or
Big German sausage
= 95b

Beef fillet steak
= 175b

^^^ Get your Lederhosen or Bundhosen on (depending on one's girth with or without suspenders) at Norbies.

"WTF" , exactly ba-bay.
Let your hair hang down drinking fine dark beer.

And another Saturday Special:
N+N Restaurant Surin

The Saturday Special for 17th Sept is .........

1/2 litre of German dark beer
= 77b Wow
Spare Rips
or
Big German sausage
= 95b

Beef fillet steak
= 175b

— at N+N Restaurant Surin

I might give it a try before I return home. Hope Norby can make a real go of it seeing he's stuck here, it seems.

All good...bought a beautiful home on the lake in country Victoria. Half way between Adelaide and Melbourne..vineyards and wineries everywhere.

Does that put you in the Horsham Dimbolla district. Thought Queensland would be more your speed.
Good luck in your new adventure.

Back