Cru Buriram

This little girls arrival this morning, the 8th over the last couple of months will be the last for a while.
She brings the herd numbers up to 27, about the maximum our land can support I think.
Well done to my Brother and Sister in law for there tireless dedication to raising, and careing for these animals.
received_268540687162368.jpeg received_2320154108271608.jpeg

This little girls arrival this morning, the 8th over the last couple of months will be the last for a while.
She brings the herd numbers up to 27, about the maximum our land can support I think.
Well done to my Brother and Sister in law for there tireless dedication to raising, and careing for these animals.

+1.

Been over to Surin today to take a look at Sam. Sam is a young Charolais bull that my Sis in law and her Husband have bought to complement, and service their small herd of cattle here in Buriram. He will also be put to work servicing other farmers cows as and when required. He is staying over there with rellies at the moment until his new quarters are completed here
20190227_121517.jpg 20190227_122338.jpg 20190227_152332.jpg

Excavations for the new reservior at CRU Buriram have started.
Lek will be pleased as punch that I am here in Oz, as being an ex excavator operator
She knows that if I where there, I would be jumping up and down telling her they were not doing things correctly. That said I have seen work done by these guys, and it is spot on.
FB_IMG_1582684884539.jpg

Excavations for the new reservior at CRU Buriram have started.
Lek will be pleased as punch that I am here in Oz, as being an ex excavator operator
She knows that if I where there, I would be jumping up and down telling her they were not doing things correctly. That said I have seen work done by these guys, and it is spot on.
View attachment 32531
Good progress so far today. I can't knock that.
received_187677455889314.jpeg

Not sure at the moment mate, but I will get SWMBO to put a tape around it once it is finished. Looks like they have made great progress today.

It'll either be mahk, mahk-mahk or mahk-mahk-mahk. :rolleyes:

(Same as building a house.:p)

Is the digging of ponds a self-funding task. Presumably, the excavated dirt is sold off to those needing landfill and trucked away. Does this pay for the digging operation?
SWMBO negotiated a deal with this crew whereby they would charge 140bht per lorry load they dug out, this included the price of the excavator. The soil is only being moved to a spot just behind the dig.
This raised area will then be used by MIL to grow veg. We are using our own tractor to level this so no extra costs involved there. At the end of the first day they have moved 127 loads, and she estimates they are a little over half way through the job.

Back