Spirit House

Bandersnatch

Surin Solar Legend
I am thinking that my house must be nearly finished if we are installing a Spirit House.

20191027_044015784_ios.jpg

A great deal of time was spent choosing the design and we went into the office to pay, that is when the choosing of the "trimmings" started. I left my wallet and went to wait in the car.;;beaten;;

20191026_033523654_ios.jpg

I think we had an identical one to yours although it was predominantly red in colour. It was good for many years until my mother-in-law decided to burn it down, quite accidentally I should add. The concrete structure survived the onslaught of the flames licking upwards from the multitude of burning candles but the decorative figures and the paintwork of the spirit house suffered badly. What remained was a rather unsightly, blackened, spirit house with badly twisted, deformed, burnt and congealed figures creating a rather macabre scene. We never replaced the spirit house when we moved to our current address several years ago.

I am disappointed. Where are the eco friendly aspects of this house? You could at least install solar panels. Otherwise your ghosts will be put out.
(Model solar panels that is) Be a great talking point. :D

By the way. Not actually fully joking! The spirit house has to be equivalent or nicer then yours so they live there.

I sincerely hope a TV was included amongst the "trimmings". The ghosts will, I am sure, wish to watch the Brazilian F1 race tonight. :rolleyes:

It has always had me tossed, as to why ghosts need a ladder.! o_O

Well your ghosts are not vegetarian, but then again they are not alcoholics, like my ghosts.
They always need at least 3 bottles of 46 degree Lao Khaow.

Hey! you forum members how dare you think it is just my rellies that like the Lao Khaow. I am assured it is a request, straight from the spooks. :mad:

I must deduce from the proportions of the ladder, that ghosts have very long legs to climb the rungs of the ladder but very small bodies to squeeze into their spirit house. :confused::confused::confused:

Back