aircon help needed

walshy

were back over to prasat in a few weeks and im considering installing aircon through the house , could someone let us know a good company to use so i dont have to arse around getting quotes off people .
just one thing else if i bring my cordless drill , will the mains in thailand charge the batteries im unsure i know it wont power a cd player i took before , cheers

0818765622 - name Piak , top guy good prices (very tidy)let him know Jiap and Alan sent you to see him he will give you a good price....

0818765622 - name Piak , top guy good prices (very tidy)let him know Jiap and Alan sent you to see him he will give you a good price....

I use a Hitachi cordless brought over from the UK, no problem. England is 220v and Thailand is 210v, so with the right plug adaptor there should be no problem. CHEAP adaptors can be bought over here anywere but if you want something to last, bring it with you from airport or UK shops.

BTW, welcome to SurinFarang Walshy. Add something in the Introductions section so us guys can get to know you!

Dave

charged my cordless untill the battery life ran out also use my pansonic surround sound dvd player from the uk ,I dont know if this is the same place Alan has given you the phone number off but where they hold the night market if you turn left into it from the traffic lights there is a good aircon shop a couple of doors down on the left

cheers lads ill give that number a call when we get there and look at that shop , my cordless is a standerd dewalt so should have no problems .

Also Looking for Good AirCon

Looking for good AirCon Supply and Fit in or near Surin.

Prefer Daikin or similar high end stuff (Mitsubishi/Panasonic) . Must be Inverters.
We have a 150 M2 single story place to keep cool and want 2 units in main room (64 m2) and one in each bedroom (20 & 16 m2)

MH

Looking for good AirCon Supply and Fit in or near Surin.

Prefer Daikin or similar high end stuff (Mitsubishi/Panasonic) . Must be Inverters.
We have a 150 M2 single story place to keep cool and want 2 units in main room (64 m2) and one in each bedroom (20 & 16 m2)

MH
The place by the bus station is the best place in surin

Back