U shaped double headed nails

You seem relatively unsatisfied at the moment.

If stapling chicken wire gives you "immense satisfaction" I think you can truly say that have integrated into Thailand!

Stapling chicken wire is just a small part - indeed a very small part of the project.

Unsatisfied or dissatisfied? I am neither.! T.I.C.

After 28 years I have, and would hope to have, integrated totally into Thailand. I hope you can manage to integrate too!:smile:

Stapling chicken wire is just a small part - indeed a very small part of the project.

Unsatisfied or dissatisfied? I am neither.! T.I.C.

After 28 years I have, and would hope to have, integrated totally into Thailand. I hope you can manage to integrate too!:smile:

I have no desire to integrate.

I am a guest here.

I have no desire to integrate.

I am a guest here.

AAH . Now you are a guest. ! Oops5 Moon2 Were you invited to stay during the last 2 months? LMAO1

http://www.surinfarang.com/vbulleti...kok-Immigration-Commander&p=127907#post127907

02-08-2014 07:34 #17
CO-CO
user-online.png
Surin Legend

I am not a guest in Thailand. No one invited me and I am not a temporary visitor.

They are available in Thailand but not easy to find.
Forget all the local hardware shops, lazada and Shoppee and head straight for RS Components Thailand online site.
I saw U-nails on there from 20mm up to 50mm before I found the ones I wanted, 25mm.
Item is actually dispatched from Corby in the UK but arrived in under a week from placing order.

Attachments

• 20220521_095313[1].jpg
    20220521_095313[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
They are available in Thailand but not easy to find.
Forget all the local hardware shops, lazada and Shoppee and head straight for RS Components Thailand online site.
I saw U-nails on there from 20mm up to 50mm before I found the ones I wanted, 25mm.
Item is actually dispatched from Corby in the UK but arrived in under a week from placing order.
I have never looked for them here so far Trev. They are a common item in Aus though, even had them on Groote Eylandt ;;exciting;; .
When I was young, ( many moons ago ), the u nails made deadly ammo for shangeyes, sling shots or gings.
Deadly on birds, rabbits and the neighbours cats ;;bad simle;;

I have never looked for them here so far Trev. They are a common item in Aus though, even had them on Groote Eylandt ;;exciting;; .
When I was young, ( many moons ago ), the u nails made deadly ammo for shangeyes, sling shots or gings.
Deadly on birds, rabbits and the neighbours cats ;;bad simle;;
Shoot my sister on her ass with a rubber band bobby pin I was 4 years old. ;;beaten;;;;bad simle;;

Back