15 year old girl knocked off scooter and raped near Surin

I heard today from a Thai customer who works for the Surin News station that she is alive. Had a brain operation (from my own surgeon used before) and is in ICU doing okay. She is not dead according to these Thais. The woman here said she visited the girl in ICU after her operation. So good news if true.

Mike

I heard today from a Thai customer who works for the Surin News station that she is alive. Had a brain operation (from my own surgeon used before) and is in ICU doing okay. She is not dead according to these Thais. The woman here said she visited the girl in ICU after her operation. So good news if true.

Mike

That's fantastic news if true, Mike. It was me who posted she had passed, going on nothing but my step-daughter's Facebook info.

Sincerely hope this new info is correct.

I hope she is still alive, but retribution needs to be swift and harsh so as to deter other potential offenders, otherwise Surin could end up like some areas of India where it is not safe for a woman to travel alone on a bus.

I haven't yet read the original post links, where did this offence occur?

I hope she is still alive, but retribution needs to be swift and harsh so as to deter other potential offenders, otherwise Surin could end up like some areas of India where it is not safe for a woman to travel alone on a bus.

I haven't yet read the original post links, where did this offence occur?

End up??? You need to get out more,

Back