2015 - New School Year

Nomad, as you recall...

With a new baby on the way this year, a wife at Uni, a businesses venture or two to manage and a 9 year old daughter to look after, it certainly sounds like you will have your hands very full next year. If the diet doesn't work that lot certainly will. Good luck! Time to buy a full size 'fiddle' and start again.

...there's a BIG difference between doing all that at 41 and (er, ummm) 61 T.I.C....wouldn't you agree.

The good news is that you're never too old to start playing with your fiddle again ! :smile:
(JIMHO)

Last edited by a moderator:
...there's a BIG difference between doing all that at 41 and (er, ummm) 61 T.I.C....wouldn't you agree.

The good news is that you're never too old to start playing with your fiddle again ! :smile:
(JIMHO)

Or even at 66 approaching 67 Coffee! And, just for your information my good friend, my fiddle playing is just fine thank you. ThumbUp6

After posting a thread, there is a set time for alterations to its contents ( but not the title). Mods can, however change the title, if that is required.
Please keep on topic as I suspect this thread will be a good source of reference throughout the year.

Details I've been given are as follows (Uni)
Semester 1/2557 started 1 August / ends 4 Dec 2014
semester 2/2557 start 5 Jan 2015 / ends 8 May.

Details I've been given are as follows (Uni)
Semester 1/2557 started 1 August / ends 4 Dec 2014
semester 2/2557 start 5 Jan 2015 / ends 8 May.

Alan, I do think that these dates refer to the university term times for the year 2014/2015. They may give a clue as to what the school term times will follow for the year 2015/2016.

Anyone have latest information on school holiday dates for 2015?

Back