90 day report

Deerculler

Surin relic
Help please. Memory not as good as it once was.
Have to do my 90 report. How many copies of everything and is a photo required?
Many thanks.
Les.

Help please. Memory not as good as it once was.
Have to do my 90 report. How many copies of everything and is a photo required?
Many thanks.
Les.

All you need DC is yourself and passport they do the rest for you at Kap Choeng Immigration.. Just show up..Plus 15 days to -7 days.

All you need DC is yourself and passport they do the rest for you at Kap Choeng Immigration.. Just show up..Plus 15 days to -7 days.

Sounds too good to be true , is it the same KC we´re talking about here?
I read some where here the cost of a doing a 90 days report was 0thb , is that also true , if so X-mas came early this year!

ThumbUp6

I read some where here the cost of a doing a 90 days report was 0thb , is that also true , if so X-mas came early this year!

ThumbUp6

KC does not charge tea money.

ThumbUp6

Always was free CS....but that didn`t stop some dumplings giving them a tip when they did a wink wink, especially at the border where it was done before..

Tea money is never charged....only suggested by the officers.....example, when you do an extension the official fee is 1900 bhat...and it`s been said to me and i`ve seen it said to others after handing over 2x1000 bhat notes "would you like change sir ? " But the NEW KC consular services would have some believe otherwise...

I`ve even seen an English chap pay with a brown envelope , god knows what the arselicker put inside it..that was at chok chai...same officers though..

Most farangs complain about corruption in this land of lies, but many promote it by paying " tea money " reap what you sow

Last edited:
Always was free CS....but that didn`t stop some dumplings giving them a tip when they did a wink wink, especially at the border where it was done before..

Okay , i see .. but Mr. Grumpy put the can under my wifes nose and made HER make ME pay 20b 555 Just like one time when stopped by police she made me pay 200b for ??? M150 , the poor police was sleepie .. looks like she´s got respect for authorities , maby time for me to get a uniform?! :rolleyes:

Okay i show up at KC with my self , passport and TM47 filled out as i have the file all ready.!
Sounds eazy!

Okay , i see .. but Mr. Grumpy put the can under my wifes nose and made HER make ME pay 20b 555 Just like one time when stopped by police she made me pay 200b for ??? M150 , the poor police was sleepie .. looks like she´s got respect for authorities , maby time for me to get a uniform?! :rolleyes:

Okay i show up at KC with my self , passport and TM47 filled out as i have the file all ready.!
Sounds eazy!

I rest my case...thankyou sir

One of these.

cowboy_spitting_into_a_brass_spittoon_royalty_free_080915-001915-458042.jpg

Lat time I went to KC, in September, I was expecting it to be computerised. Instead, all 90 days reports were dealt with in a kind of lobby just on your left as you entered the door. Fill in the form, two minutes, and you were out again. Never had to enter the holy of holies on the right.

Back